Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
August 28th, 2012
So before I waste anymore points in the token shop on things I don't know what they do I figured I would ask first. So I bought the light gem thing and it reduces the + of my armor by 1 -.-

But what I need to know is what this does and how I can prevent my armor from breaking when I attempt to upgrade above +5??

August 28th, 2012
That is a downgrade stone. If you have a +5 item, it will go to +4. People do this due to 2 reasons.

1. When your item is +6 you can't use a green/purple stone anymore.
2. You can't use a ticket on an upgraded item, so people downgrade to use a ticket.

To prevent your items from breaking you need a white stone. This does not ensure success but it does ensure your item will not break during that upgrade. However, if you use a green stone/purple stone at +5 you can go to +8.
August 28th, 2012
That is a downgrade stone. If you have a +5 item, it will go to +4. People do this due to 2 reasons.

1. When your item is +6 you can't use a green/purple stone anymore.
2. You can't use a ticket on an upgraded item, so people downgrade to use a ticket.

To prevent your items from breaking you need a white stone. This does not ensure success but it does ensure your item will not break during that upgrade. However, if you use a green stone/purple stone at +5 you can go to +8.

Didn't get the part when you siad you can use a green/perple to go to 8 when you said a white stone can do it
August 28th, 2012
I used the white stone and it reduced the lvl of my armor by 1, this is the black stone. So when I put in my armor and the upgrade stone do I have to add another stone in the middle space before I click upgrade or does the stone prevent it from breaking automatically while it is in my inventory??

The gem on the top is the one I don't know what it does, the gem on the bottom is the one that downgraded my armor. -.-

DAMMIT!!!! My freaking armor just broke! This stupid gem didn't do anything!! WHICH DAMN GEM PREVENTS IT FROM BREAKING AND HOW THE HELL DO I FREAKING USE THE STUPID THING!?!?!?!?!?!

I just figured it out. -.-
The gem on the top reduces the lvl of your weapon and the gem on the bottom reduces the lvl of your armor... so there isn't any way to use anything from the token shop to prevent armor and weapons from breaking is there????

I wasted all of those points for nothing. T_T :(

Last edited on August 28th, 2012 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Double Post
August 28th, 2012
So before I waste anymore points in the token shop on things I don't know what they do I figured I would ask first. So I bought the light gem thing and it reduces the + of my armor by 1 -.-

But what I need to know is what this does and how I can prevent my armor from breaking when I attempt to upgrade above +5??

safety upgrade
armor +4 (over +4 u need choosing 3 cards (fail, broken, success).
weapon / sub +6 (over +6 u need choosing 3 cards (fail, broken, success).
*to prevent ur items from broken after safety upgrade, u need the white stone.

most, players using trick to get higher in upgrade, after they got -1 before safety upgrade (+3 for armor, +5 for weapon). then, they use purple (weapon), or green (armor). to get change +3 upgrade. so, ur item will be +6 (armor), +8 (weapon).

purple/green = have (+1 till +3) ability in 1 shot. so, if u luck u can get +2 or +3 after using that stone. if not, u got +1.

if u only got +1, and ur + item got +4 (armor). u need black stone (red black = weapon) or (green black = armor). to downgraded -1. and repeat ur process in upgrade with purple/green stone.

white stone: to prevent ur items from break, if u got broken card. but ur + in ur item will down. ex: (+4) - (-2) = ur + item will down from +4 to +2.. if u got fail card, ur item not downgraded or lost.
armor : -2 till -4
weapon: -2 till -6

good luck.

Last edited on August 28th, 2012 at 09:01 PM.
August 28th, 2012
white stone: to prevent ur items from break, if u got broken card. but ur + in ur item will down. ex: +4 - -2 = ur item will down from +4 to +2.. if u got fail card, ur item not downgraded or lost.
armor : -2 till -4
weapon: -2 till -6

good luck.

OK so the white stone needs to be in my inventory and instead of breaking when I get a broken card it reduces its + or do I have to use the white stone before I click upgrade somehow???
August 28th, 2012
OK so the white stone needs to be in my inventory and instead of breaking when I get a broken card it reduces its + or do I have to use the white stone before I click upgrade somehow???

*to prevent ur items from broken after safety upgrade, u need the white stone.

using white stone after safety upgrade
(item) + (white stone) + (red / blue / purple / green stone) then chose 3 upgrade cards.
August 28th, 2012
Omg this is really confussing -.-
August 28th, 2012
OK... I will try again, so there is a very small chance of actually getting a high + armor and weapon is that right?? So many chances of failure or breaking and you have to spend so many points to prevent it from breaking and try again when it gets reduced in + there has to be something better to spend points on in the token shop...
August 28th, 2012
OK... I will try again, so there is a very small chance of actually getting a high + armor and weapon is that right?? So many chances of failure or breaking and you have to spend so many points to prevent it from breaking and try again when it gets reduced in + there has to be something better to spend points on in the token shop...

yup..