Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

April 10th, 2013
So DBO FINALLY finished downloading after like 3 hours, and im real excited, so i run the setup :korean setup, so i dont know what im agreeing to) and it finishes up, so im like "okay, lets just click the desktop icon" so i do, and it sends me to some korean website in Chrome, it says Dragon Ball Online, but im not sure what im supposed to be doing, what do i do? How do i get to the game? Did i do something wrong?
April 10th, 2013
You need to log into the website and start the game from there.
April 10th, 2013
you have downloaded dragon ball online the korean version , you need a account in order to play this , it takes you to the site so you can log in then launch the game via the website
April 10th, 2013
I try to register, it eventually tries to make me put in a phone number or social security number in order to register, what am i doing wrong? I try to do the phone verifacation, but it never works for me, the area codes on there are messed up, what do i do?!
April 10th, 2013
I try to register, it eventually tries to make me put in a phone number or social security number in order to register, what am i doing wrong? I try to do the phone verifacation, but it never works for me, the area codes on there are messed up, what do i do?!

You need to be a legal resident of Korea, with a Korean-made cellphone and a Korean phone number in order to be able to fully register for the game.

I would suggest playing the Taiwanese or Hong Kong version of the game, as they're very easy to register for and have more English-speaking players.
April 10th, 2013
I went to the Taiwanese one, and signed up on Wasabii. Do i just download the game from there now? It said i opened the game and everything seems correct, anyone have any input?
April 10th, 2013
I went to the Taiwanese one, and signed up on Wasabii. Do i just download the game from there now? It said i opened the game and everything seems correct, anyone have any input?

Yeah, you download the game from http://dbo.wasabii.com.tw/DB_Download/client.shtml and, unlike the Korean version, you do not need to log into the website to start the game. You can start the game by launching DBOLauncher.exe inside the directory you install it to or by clicking the icon on your desktop when it installs.
April 10th, 2013
Is there any way to get an english patch? Or is it not even worth it? Is it understandable to the point where i wont need it?
April 10th, 2013
Is there any way to get an english patch? Or is it not even worth it? Is it understandable to the point where i wont need it?

There's an English patch here : http://dbocom.com/images/englishpatch_download.png

However, it does not translate 100% of the game. It mostly just translates UI data, item data, etc. The game is extremely straight forward, however, so the use of the English patch isn't entirely necessary. It's good for starters, though.