Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
January 6th, 2010
I just made this topic so we could discuss the specs everyone is going to take.

My Wonder Majin will look +- like this

As you can see I will not take many Regular "attacks" but only the buffs/debuffs. By taking this setup I will most likely have some problems leveling up as I won't do much damage. So maybe I will upgrade a bit if it's necessary. But if I use all my points in those attacks I will be unable to take the "better" master class attacks. It's really a hard decision to make.

So give suggestions and tell me what's your setup.
January 6th, 2010
Buff, I don't know.

I haven't even made my build.
Those tactical things aren't for me.
January 6th, 2010
I once had something like what Piree posted on my comp but lost it due to hard drive format. If I ever get around the making the diagram again then I will post it here. For now, I can explain what I will be building. Sad thing is that this will only be possible if the level cap becomes 60. Anyway i will be aiming for a pvp/ dps build explained here:

Namek Warrior (Claw specialization)

In the basic tree:
I will buy all of the melee skills, but will keep them at minimum level. I only want them so I can get Mystic Attack (arm stretch) and Charging Fist (opponent dash).
I will buy all of the ranged skills, but will keep them also at minimum level, all except for Special Beam Cannon. SBC will be at maximum level instead because to me it is the only one that can supply enough damage at high levels, plus no casting time. =D

In the master Class Tree:
In the debuffs, I will max out Confusion and Disastrous Blow because they are amazing for pvp. Anything before them in the same tree will be minimized.
In the attacks, I will max out the Hellzone Grenade (for the same reason as the SBC) and with whatever points I have left over in the end will go into the melee attacks here.

As for the rest:
I will max out all of the passive Buffs, transformations, super skills and HTBs, just to get maximum effect out of them. Plus I will need to rely on passives since I wont be buying any timed buffs.

Last edited on January 6th, 2010 at 11:43 AM.
January 6th, 2010
Spin Rush(7) ------- Swiftness(1) ---------- Evade Up(2)

Storm Strike(3) ------- Blitz Fist(2) ---------- Glitz(2)

High Speed Needle(2) ----- Instant Transmission(1) -------- Solar Flare(1)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rock Paper Scissors(1) ------- Spirited Roar(1) ----- Speed Up(1)

Double Strike(1) ------- Opening Roar(1) ----- Increase Attack(3)

Wolf Fang Fist(1) ----- Prepared to Roar(3) ----- Increase Attack(3)

Kidney Shot(1) ----- Fortitude(1)

Quick Attack(1) ----- Might(4)

Shake(3) ----- Roar(3) -------------- Concentration(2)

Kaio-Ken(2) ------ Super Saiyan(1)
January 6th, 2010
You guys are on top of your builds thats sweet. Im gonna plan mine out tonight and post it then. Does anyone think we'll be able to reach super saiyan status by the end of open beta? cuz if not i might go namek this time around. that would be sweet to get some video and screens of super saiyans
January 6th, 2010
Most probably I'll max Kamehameha, Sokidan and Kienzan.
For Debuffs, I really don't know what to do.

At master class, I'll max Super Kamehameha and Super Sokidan.

SSJ and Kaioken will also be maxed.

HTBs, of course at max.

And the things I need for the skills will be at minimum.
If there are extra points, I think they will go to some other attack.

But, as Cit is going to have a Spiritualist (I think Crane), maybe he can help me.:p
January 6th, 2010
I once had something like what Piree posted on my comp but lost it due to hard drive format. If I ever get around the making the diagram again then I will post it here. For now, I can explain what I will be building. Sad thing is that this will only be possible if the level cap becomes 60. Anyway i will be aiming for a pvp/ dps build explained here:

Namek Warrior (Claw specialization)

In the basic tree:
I will buy all of the melee skills, but will keep them at minimum level. I only want them so I can get Mystic Attack (arm stretch) and Charging Fist (opponent dash).
I will buy all of the ranged skills, but will keep them also at minimum level, all except for Special Beam Cannon. SBC will be at maximum level instead because to me it is the only one that can supply enough damage at high levels, plus no casting time. =D

In the master Class Tree:
In the debuffs, I will max out Confusion and Disastrous Blow because they are amazing for pvp. Anything before them in the same tree will be minimized.
In the attacks, I will max out the Hellzone Grenade (for the same reason as the SBC) and with whatever points I have left over in the end will go into the melee attacks here.

As for the rest:
I will max out all of the passive Buffs, transformations, super skills and HTBs, just to get maximum effect out of them. Plus I will need to rely on passives since I wont be buying any timed buffs.

I'm pretty much going along the same path with my namekian. Powerful attacks maxed with some buffs
January 6th, 2010
I'm just going to copy Nero instead of taking a screen shot and marking numbers :P

With 50 as the intended level:
M.A

RSP(1) -- Double Strike (1) -- Wolf F.F(2) -- Kidney Shot (1)

Spirited Roar(1) -- Opening Roar(1) -- Prepared to Roar (3) -- Yield (2)

Speed Up(4) -- Fortitude(1) -- Might(4) -- Shake (3)

Roar(3) -- Concentration (2)

Increase Attack (3)

Kaio Ken(1) -- Super Saiyan(1 auto)

---------------------------------------------------

Master Class: Swordsman

Sword Slash(4) -- Flash (2) -- Multiple Sword Slashes(1)

Penetrate(1) -- Major Speed Up(4) -- Energy Recovery(1)

Increased Critical Hit Rate (3) -- Increased Hit Rate (1)

Swordsman Mastery(1 auto)
January 12th, 2010
Reviving this thread !

I have never played the game, so I don't know too much yet. I'm just wondering what skills don't take up SP. Obviously your level 1 skills don't, but how about the skills that are not acquired by purchase(HTB, Time Leep, Dragonballs, Etc.)

I'm trying to plan out my skill list with little to no error. Would greatly appreciate it !
January 13th, 2010
Reviving this thread !

I have never played the game, so I don't know too much yet. I'm just wondering what skills don't take up SP. Obviously your level 1 skills don't, but how about the skills that are not acquired by purchase(HTB, Time Leep, Dragonballs, Etc.)

I'm trying to plan out my skill list with little to no error. Would greatly appreciate it !

Actually, only 1 of the level 1 skills doesn't up up a SP (for classes with more than 1). Other than that the only ones we know don't use any SP are the skills that you get through time quests (charge, dash, guard, and counter).