Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 14th, 2013
Which is much better since fighter takes 1 out quick and goes to the other one single handed while turtle can use the EoE attack on the mobs which?
November 14th, 2013
who cares?
November 14th, 2013
Both classes can be used for both PvE and PvP instances. Fighter is more preferably PvP and Turtle more PvE.
November 14th, 2013
Swordman =)
Ultimate Physical Damage and Energy Damage
November 14th, 2013
I pick fighter because, i always watch Jocer videos and he made a build and post thread about how to be a sucessful fighter.
November 14th, 2013
You should choose a class that fits you most, work with it and make your own skill set with your own strategies. All successful players have done this.
November 14th, 2013
Why does this even matter? Game is closed. And if you are going with fighter why make the thread in the 1st place?
November 15th, 2013
dude its such an easy choice do what i did make both. but this thread is useless since game is closed
November 15th, 2013
Fighter ftw.... Turtle is easy to beat up low lp high ep :/ I can kill with my needles >:) anyways people stop going off topic saying the game is closed.
November 15th, 2013
the truth must be said that this is kinda useless since game is closed but he should pick whatever he chooses