Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 9th, 2013
(Sorry for the Thread spelling,Spelling is Turtle help)
Hello,
I am new turtle class and i heard Turtle used Kame,Spirit ball,Etc...As i heard this thing i took a decision to play with Turtle no matter watever happens!
But then i read that Turtle uses a fan...Does that fan looks funny,because i am a boy and will it suit boy?

And can anyone give me strong PVP Build for turtle hermit???

is this build good?
http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-calcul...1030104430500/

Last edited on September 9th, 2013 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Double Post
September 9th, 2013
You have been misinformed, Crane Hermits use the fan Sub-weapon; Turtles use rods/wands, quite manly.
Your build is not very good at all since I see that you're trying to head down the "Bleeding road"...Not a good idea since Cranes are the Bleed class.
PvP Build: That is the build that I suggest, works well in PvP Imo
September 9th, 2013
yeah your talking about crane but, your build isnt good, forget the bleeds get weaken defense very useful pvp pve move of turtles there are a lot of other things but that one i recommend most (and hit rate buff)
September 9th, 2013
Okay first both though builds are bad. If you want to become a turtle be a female one since they are the best because of their rp book. Now a good pvp build will be this. http://www.dbocom.com/tools/skill-ca...1333134432400/
September 10th, 2013
Well i am sorry for my build,I am not good at at making builds.I am new to dbo..And Thank you everyone for replying and your build very helpful to me.
But i have a question about this skills.
Speed restrain,Attack speed shackle,weaken defense. etc etc.
So this all skills above reduce our defense/speed not the oppenent.
Why did you put points in the skill which is not good for me.

Sorry if i said anything wrong.

I pressed thank you for everyone
devil4life
xskysaix
Dbofan

Last edited on September 10th, 2013 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Double Post
September 10th, 2013
Purple skills are debuffs, of course they target your opponent. Otherwise it would be like some kind of a masochist class. x) Wish you good luck as a turtle!
September 10th, 2013
Speed restrain,Attack speed shackle,weaken defense. etc etc.
So this all skills above reduce our defense/speed not the oppenent.
Why did you put points in the skill which is not good for me.

Those skills reduce the enemy's defense/speed ( except the one that restore Lp every 2 seconds it does reduce your Energy) . Every class need debuff so it can help it to do Extra damage on their openent .

To summurize, when you want to know the one that will be affected by the skill:

self cast : affect the user only .

One group member : you choose the one who will be affected after press the skill ( means you can use it on yourself) . ( note : you find this on skills that doesn't do damage)

Target : only usable while fighting

There are others but those what you can find in turtle

Last edited on September 10th, 2013 at 06:11 AM.
September 10th, 2013
Oh okay now i understand it...Thank you BderX and Aruno.