Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 27th, 2014
Videos like these are like 5 min drama movies that can make you shed tears :'<
What do you guys think?

http://youtu.be/1fC6RP6tZ1Q

Last edited on October 27th, 2014 at 08:02 AM.
October 27th, 2014
Idk it reminds me of that video of 2 guys playing for 50 bucks and the winner is like ; hey dude i know what you're going through, we can split the money!
And then they both end up getting an extra 25 because it touched his heart or something.
Idk whether it's staged or not, ofc it's a nice gesture but it doesn't make me feel any different.
November 3rd, 2014
White kids during vids about homeless people to boost their rating, Lol. Honestly.

what a lazy bastard this homless guy is... he is the scum of our society. i would spit on him and never give him any money, because he is 100% sure a alcoholic... it sounds hard but it's better for him to die very soon. i don't see rats like this very often but i always laugh at people like these if i see them in frankfurt.

Ekelhaftes Dreckspack! Die kosten uns nur Geld... und solche Menschen müssen wir jeden Tag durchfüttern! Igitt! 

Last edited on November 3rd, 2014 at 02:32 PM.
November 3rd, 2014
i wouldnt give a guy my food when i work hard for my money, that guy who looks clearly able to get his own job damn right i wouldnt give him some. a homeless guy is a completely different subject altogether, this made me more irritated than upset lol
November 4th, 2014
Mhm this only explains how bad the people are that grow up in bigger cities.

It's not easy for homeless people, most of them lost everything or never had anything. It's not their fault...maybe they were born under a bridge and never had money for education hence they can't work.

You work hard for your money? I bet its not hard at all :P

@ShoGunShock that was pathetic. Imagine yourself in this situation, like i said you know how he looks like but not his story. -_-

Seriously i never expected such replies, this made me upset rofl.
November 4th, 2014
Mhm this only explains how bad the people are that grow up in bigger cities.

It's not easy for homeless people, most of them lost everything or never had anything. It's not their fault...maybe they were born under a bridge and never had money for education hence they can't work.

You work hard for your money? I bet its not hard at all :P

@ShoGunShock that was pathetic. Imagine yourself in this situation, like i said you know how he looks like but not his story. -_-

Seriously i never expected such replies, this made me upset rofl.

Who is ShoGunShock lmao?
And yeah some people work really hard for money, just because you've got an education doesn't mean you've got an easy life.

And i love how you expect everyone to pity the homeless even though most of them weren't born under a bridge whatsoever, ofcourse there are good people out there with bad luck but that doesn't mean everyone will feel bad for them.
Society is hard and as you said you know what they look like, you don't know their story. It can be applied to all people, not just the guy asking for food.

And the video isn't even realistic in the least mostly because of the clothes they wear :
1st guy, clean T-shirt and a good pair of pants +belt and he's even wearing a shiny watch.
2nd guy, same story fresh clothes n all and as the guy with the cap pointed out hes wearing nikes and they're in a good state too.

I wouldn't share any of my food with these guys either lol.
November 4th, 2014
Really some people are 13/14 and get dragonball online money from their parents and talk about how the homeless guy is a alcoholic and that he deserves to die.

Your mom you stupid piece of human scum!
November 4th, 2014
Really some people are 13/14 and get dragonball online money from their parents and talk about how the homeless guy is a alcoholic and that he deserves to die.

Your mom you stupid piece of human scum!

Click here to see full text
November 4th, 2014
LMFAOOOOOOO, I just copy and pasted that from a youtube comment, I didn't espect you halfwits to be mad about a troll comment.

But oh well, some people take things to the extreme.:D
November 4th, 2014
my work is effort :( i swears! dont get paid enough lol though it does mainly go on take outs and booze livin lavish