Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 18th, 2013
How many of Frieza's forms could Bardock in super saiyan take down?
November 18th, 2013
Well conisdering in the movie it was said Bardocks powerlevel was 10,000. I'd say none...

With a SSJ multipler, his PL would still be 30,000 lower than Frieza's.
November 18th, 2013
Damn :|
November 18th, 2013
If you count the Chilled special I think Bardock gets a zenkai boost. idk what his PL would be tho
November 18th, 2013
Well if bardock was ssj, you'd need to count the chilled filler.

Considering a Zenkai can boost a saiyan's power by any amount, i'll assume since it would of been fatal.

Bardock in his base form has a power level of 10,000 (might be more after this due to Zenkai), which means that as a Super Saiyan, his power would multiply 50x and thus become 500,000 or more. At this level, which is less than First Frieza Frieza's 530,000, Super Saiyan Bardock's power is more than enough to overwhelm Chilled.

So, A little bit more training yeah.
November 19th, 2013
He could takedown Frieza in his 4th form (1st, if you don't know how his transforms works) but thats all. He is too weak no matter how you look at it.
If you concider DBO canon ( Toriyama sayed that DBO is sequel to dbz, ignoring gt) that means Bardocks special is nothing more than a merchandise s*.
There is no SSJ Bardock, but if there would be ,he still wouldn't be able to do much against Frieza.
November 19th, 2013
Since the blast that gives him the Zenkai boost also destroyed his planet I'd say prolly it's enough to put him over 530,000 as a SSJ. He'd still get his ass handed to him by Frieza's 3rd form.
November 19th, 2013
Since the blast that gives him the Zenkai boost also destroyed his planet I'd say prolly it's enough to put him over 530,000 as a SSJ. He'd still get his ass handed to him by Frieza's 3rd form.

i already said that like 4 hours ago.
November 19th, 2013
i already said that like 4 hours ago.

I only read the first post. Sue me.