Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
March 6th, 2013
Hi Lichtvalk.
In solo its hard to reach you goal because you might meet +12-15 dragon clan's,wonder majin's & spiritualist which are really annoying.
I suggest you try to go party budokai with friend and if lucky you can easily get aura + MA's are way better there because people mainly stack energy defenses there if am not mistaken.

But you can try your luck on solo too. Just get geared up and spam budokai's until you eventually reach your goal one way or another.
March 25th, 2013
guys just a question.....if i win with kid and get aura if i reset my skills that avra will lost also?? or if is lose if i just remove with brown books the skill aura will reset too??
March 25th, 2013
I like this thread
March 25th, 2013
New warrior build by StoneCandy45

Thats not my name, fix dat! D:
July 31st, 2013
Your martial artist build could be good if you had,a knockdown skill... im not judging but just an adwise :)
July 31st, 2013
Martial artist don't need KD
July 31st, 2013
New warrior build by StoneCandy45

Thats not my name, fix dat! D:

Fixed.
@Toragos i made this thread long ago. It has various builds for kid budokai and explanations.
Any member is free to post their build & explanation and am gonna update the 1st post asap.
The one i made is focused on fast & high DPS output. Leave the KD's for your wondermajins & dragon clan namekians. (Party)
Solo MA's are an bad option especially against spiritualists >_>
September 4th, 2013
Why don't u ask someoe that won 6 times already ?
I'm the best strategist in server 2 and have beaten and was beaten by a lot of strong players, I can proudly say that my experience tips all which can be proven by my gear, I use 7 con top 4 con pants and 9 con shoes and I've never died once or had to use a senzu bean, this is the most fights, end as draws cos of the immense amount of health and defense people stack, so the only classes that will die are probably:
MA
Spiritualist (not really)
Wonder (sometimes if overpowered)
And warrior
Rest of the classes are nearly immortal, however without good gear, they stand no chance against any class
September 5th, 2013
Just post them here and i will update the thread/1st post.
September 5th, 2013
yes you can ! but you need good gear !for party you need con con con or con foc con armor + foc gloves your upgrade for party need to be +10 in average for the armor and +12 for the glove you need prop earing and resistance rate ring

in solo you need +11 or more armor Full con 10 or more con by part , glove need to be MORE then +12 if you use lvl 29 you can go with +12 if they are box with % crit of foc attribute . you need 8 prop on earing or 15 cooldown (depend of the buid and opponant) and the ring need to be 28 resistence rate .You need con on dogi to help you to survive. And you need M def and E def armor (the M def can be +10)

personalty, i earn 4 time an aura in budo with my MA

i have this gear
solo E def gear
+12 12 con TMQ1 jacket E def Dogi:10 con Hair: 9%physical crit back: 8 stenght
+12 12 con TMQ1 legs E def Mask: 10 foc or 7 cooldown vs spirit* Richness: 7 dex
+12 11 con TMQ1 boots E def earing: 6 cooldown + 6 cooldown VS spirit or 5 props+ 4 props

+15 glove 9 foc

Solo M def
+10 jacket 11 con Mdef same earing and dogi
+13 legs 9 con Mdef
+12 boots 11 con Mdef

same glove

in party i use this
+12 12 con jacket E def
+13 9 con legs M def
+12 11 con boots E def

if other party is full E attack i use my e attack gear*

Last edited on September 5th, 2013 at 07:47 PM.