Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 5th, 2012
Updated 1st post with Easy4me2own's builds.
@dct99 No.

Edit - the reply to dct99 sounds a bit confusing & harsh. Am deeply sorry if u misunderstood me. Am not playing on server 1.

Last edited on November 3rd, 2012 at 07:15 PM.
December 29th, 2012
Well, Wonder majin can be a main party member because of his high KNOCK DOWN AOE attacks which are very needed, and to use KD in Tourney, that means you need FAST RP, meaning you need the RP buff, and to get a lot of RP fast for more knock downs, means maxing it out so you can get 1 RP bar every 6 seconds, this means you can buff up once every time in between, therefore, Wonder majin can be a main char.
Discussing the build, firstly, after looking at the build, it looks like that majins have lost thier stun when they max thier first move, which is very frustrating. anyway, since the stun is gone, that move needs to be lvl 1, next attack move, Continues homing attacks is a level 4 as you will need that extra SP somewhere else, without saying, kamehameha only LVL 2 for Knock down, as it can knock down more than 1, next attack will be Vanishing ball, it has a very high damage and Knocks down the enemy fast, so it will be needed to be used at lvl 2, Super Vanishing ball is a must get, it is an AOE attack and can knock down many opponents and buy your team mates some time to regain buffs or cast debuffs on the enemy, Like it?

Moving into the buffs row, Spirtiual power up is bad, leave that at lvl 1, next is Serene Focus, a really important technique that needs to be maxed at all times as it stays a long time, so it needs to be maxed (1 way to remove this buff is using Kami's Desire xD) next move will be, Maxing intense rage for quick RP recovery, maxing it will make the cooldown only 6 seconds, so it can be spammed to earn your 3 RP bars quickly.
Play dead is hopeless, but you will get it anyway lol
Unbreakable Elastic is a must have at max, however, it is not that essential as it only lasts for 25 Seconds, and a cooldown of 2 mins, in kid tourney, not that good, however, against dende/warrior/spiritualist and wonder majins, is very effective indeed, specially with techniques like destructo disc. Next move is Shout, Max without explanation ofcourse.
You will also need all the debuff row, why? you need confusion and candy beam against healers, and take advantage to kill all humans and other classes before any healing waves, very vital indeed.
And thats all, hope you all have a happy tourney winning xD
January 11th, 2013
Well, Wonder majin can be a main party member because of his high KNOCK DOWN AOE attacks which are very needed, and to use KD in Tourney, that means you need FAST RP, meaning you need the RP buff, and to get a lot of RP fast for more knock downs, means maxing it out so you can get 1 RP bar every 6 seconds, this means you can buff up once every time in between, therefore, Wonder majin can be a main char.
Discussing the build, firstly, after looking at the build, it looks like that majins have lost thier stun when they max thier first move, which is very frustrating. anyway, since the stun is gone, that move needs to be lvl 1, next attack move, Continues homing attacks is a level 4 as you will need that extra SP somewhere else, without saying, kamehameha only LVL 2 for Knock down, as it can knock down more than 1, next attack will be Vanishing ball, it has a very high damage and Knocks down the enemy fast, so it will be needed to be used at lvl 2, Super Vanishing ball is a must get, it is an AOE attack and can knock down many opponents and buy your team mates some time to regain buffs or cast debuffs on the enemy, Like it?

Moving into the buffs row, Spirtiual power up is bad, leave that at lvl 1, next is Serene Focus, a really important technique that needs to be maxed at all times as it stays a long time, so it needs to be maxed (1 way to remove this buff is using Kami's Desire xD) next move will be, Maxing intense rage for quick RP recovery, maxing it will make the cooldown only 6 seconds, so it can be spammed to earn your 3 RP bars quickly.
Play dead is hopeless, but you will get it anyway lol
Unbreakable Elastic is a must have at max, however, it is not that essential as it only lasts for 25 Seconds, and a cooldown of 2 mins, in kid tourney, not that good, however, against dende/warrior/spiritualist and wonder majins, is very effective indeed, specially with techniques like destructo disc. Next move is Shout, Max without explanation ofcourse.
You will also need all the debuff row, why? you need confusion and candy beam against healers, and take advantage to kill all humans and other classes before any healing waves, very vital indeed.
And thats all, hope you all have a happy tourney winning xD

That build isnt good... (i didnt even read the above text cause its too long ...)

Easy4Me2Own has posted teh perfectly build for an Wonder Majin so stfu... xD just kidding this build isnt good thats my point..
February 1st, 2013
That build isnt good... (i didnt even read the above text cause its too long ...)

Easy4Me2Own has posted teh perfectly build for an Wonder Majin so stfu... xD just kidding this build isnt good thats my point..

SN build is for 1v1, "this" build is for party. Should have read the box before commenting...
February 15th, 2013
Is that warrior build good for Party budokai?
February 15th, 2013
The warrior build by Easy4me2own is good for both i guess.
It's no big deal thought you can reset the build as much as you like if you are 30 or under.
He and his warrior friend won with this build multiple times 1st place party and solo.
Its not only the build thought don't get me wrong you need gear and a nice connection too against the locals.
February 20th, 2013
Another Warrior Build.

Charge RP or ask a dragon clan to give you a rp, get near ledge, pull enemy within 24m, dash behind him/her and use charging fist to kd the person, if not out the ring, stun then wait to the last 3 seconds, click charged masenko (kd bubbled). the enemy is out of there :D
March 1st, 2013
i donnt like tha build
March 1st, 2013
Spirit #1
Spirit #2
Dragon Clan #1
Dragon Clan #2
Mighty Majin #1
Mighty Majin #2

All I got for right now. Haven't really got one for Warrior yet, or Plasma Majin.
March 5th, 2013
Is it possible to reach a good place in kid budokai with a Martial Artist? I want an aura for it before reaching master class. I saw the build but I don't know what kind of equips should it have.