Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
May 7th, 2013
There's a monster in the Yahhoy East area that is a red weasel and it's name has been translated to yellow tailed wolf. I'm not sure if that was a mistranslation or what, but I'm pretty sure it isn't yellow or a wolf. It's in the desert area around the smiling tomb
May 7th, 2013
Oh and i have been meaning to ask, when you translate is all the untranslated descriptions of quests in a txt file so you could just copy the untranslated words and put them into a translating software or simply google translate to translate them or is it more complicated?

Click here to see full text
May 7th, 2013
WHY can YOU do this, but NTL can't? My god...lmao, awesome job with the crash fix, guys. Wanna consider being the new DBO developpers?
May 7th, 2013
The main problem for translating quests is the weird format for some, and that I don't really know the context of the game really. Names of a NPC, i could manage, but villages and some characters I've never heard of before are usually out of my zone. So my translations efforts are usually hampered, sorry about that.
May 8th, 2013
WOOOWWW i havent understand nothing pf what you saying..can somebody explain to me how to install that new patch? For me thats like chinese...xDDD
May 8th, 2013
Un-patch old one , Download new one , Put in root folder , Run as a admin , patch
May 8th, 2013
because they make a patch for the Spanish language as well?
May 8th, 2013
I have bug with last patch

May 9th, 2013
I would like to offer my services. The English patch is very, very far from what it should be; I find no pleasure in playing the game like it is, though I'm positive I would have a blast if it were in English.

For one, I want to help do what I can to translate the game, which isn't much. For another, I would be delighted to proofread translations so that they actually use a proper sentence and grammatical structure. I am an English major, and if we're going to translate this thing, it might as well be done right.

What's this I read earlier in the thread about a guy who has translated all the quest information? Has anyone followed up on this?
May 9th, 2013
I would like to offer my services. The English patch is very, very far from what it should be; I find no pleasure in playing the game like it is, though I'm positive I would have a blast if it were in English.

For one, I want to help do what I can to translate the game, which isn't much. For another, I would be delighted to proofread translations so that they actually use a proper sentence and grammatical structure. I am an English major, and if we're going to translate this thing, it might as well be done right.

What's this I read earlier in the thread about a guy who has translated all the quest information? Has anyone followed up on this?

If you haven't yet, PM Citrinate for access to the translate programs, it's always nice to have more help.