Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
August 11th, 2013
so whens the nxt patch coming?
August 11th, 2013
i guess a patch is made like every 4 to 5 months depending on the translated text that's been submitted
August 11th, 2013
While un-patched, I clicked on the gray button on the lower right hand side thats on top of the config button and when its done its updating (which doesn't appear do do more than the version stated on my first post)I click Play. Once I get to the Log in screen to start the game and type my stuff in, again it says outdated. I must be doing something wrong :(
August 11th, 2013
hmm iv had this problem before i messed around alot to get it working lol have u tried putting the files found on the patcher page into the dbo folder? and also are you starting it from the launcher? if so dont use the DBO.exe thats in the dbo folder make a shortcut of that because the launcher should only be used for updates because its mostly buggy
August 11th, 2013
Can everyone just stop asking when a new patch is coming. People who help with it and Cit have lives away from here. So just be patient.
August 11th, 2013
Yeah chill like me

August 11th, 2013
I tried what you said to do SSJRossiage. Still not making head way.
I previously followed instructions from a guy on youtube for help....I have bad luck.

I keep trying what you tell me but my Taiwanese version keeps saying its outdated when i login

August 11th, 2013
run as admin? first the .exe then the launcher then press the repair button this should repair everything for dbo on ur comp, but be sure to launch the .exe in admin after if all else fails it might need to be re installed but thats last ditch effort see also if its software so try updating hopefully iv been of some help
August 12th, 2013
where is the download button -.- cant find it lmao
August 13th, 2013
why i did everything correctly but the english patch 2.2 does nothing not the login screen nothing

and yes im running in admin, no error com up the patch says it work.

im just very very confused