Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
April 23rd, 2013
I am also haveing this issue
April 24th, 2013
The calculator should show up now on internet explorer.
April 24th, 2013
that -1 guild notification was fixed when going to the skill calculator, thanks.
April 24th, 2013
Are you saying it costs 2 SP to buy a level instead of 1 SP? If possible, I'd like a screenshot of where it says the SP cost for that level of that skill, and if there's any others like that I'd like to know what they are.

lol never mind. i just noticed that the calculator said it was 4/4 to max. but now it's 5/5. so that's where the other SP came from. sorry about that. lol
April 24th, 2013
yop

Also another bug, the SP points-based skill does not appear, but it appears in the skill master, I think it's no big deal.
April 24th, 2013
Good ^^
April 25th, 2013
Skill calculator still loads blank builds on ones that i know have been saved =( ive tried IE Chrome etc everyone still the same thing
April 25th, 2013
Skill calculator still loads blank builds on ones that i know have been saved =( ive tried IE Chrome etc everyone still the same thing

Can you give an example?
April 25th, 2013
He means his previous saved builds are blank when he tries to load them, I noticed this didn't really bother me

I've only noticed it with builds I saved 60 patch didn't run across any other saved builds for me

Last edited on April 25th, 2013 at 12:38 PM.
April 27th, 2013
Ive noticed lately that any saved builds, be it my own OR ones that are linked in a forum come, up blank. The calculator loads, but all entries are defaulted out.