Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
April 23rd, 2013
What about the skill points required to upgrade skills like the cranes thousands slashes.since it uses one extra point to max. Was that included?
April 23rd, 2013
when do it Work
April 23rd, 2013
no. It's An Issue. No Mistakes

Xdd
April 23rd, 2013
Yes, in the future I will be doing a database for objects other than skills.

Hi, oh yes great job.
April 23rd, 2013
Cool, thx for upgrade... but i found a litte bug in the Karma tree!
http://s7.directupload.net/images/130423/85fu9p4f.jpg
April 23rd, 2013
HTB names are in Kr as well as at least 1 other skill but thank you so much for this
April 23rd, 2013
When You take mouse on " HTB Martial Arts" (ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHOOSED) its write by KR words and describe "130% Physical Damage"
April 23rd, 2013
The skill calculator has been updated so that all of the information it presents is exactly what you'd see in-game. In addition, the calculator is also now available in Korean and Chinese.

I'd like to thank everyone who helped manually submit skill data in the past, most notably: silence, raditzroom, keredvin, maluriddle, Sogran, Internauta, and DavyJonesx. Going forward, the skill calculator is now in-sync with the game client, and will automatically update as the game updates.

These changes, however, were only made to the skill calculator. For the time being, the skill database will still show the old, sometimes inaccurate, data. If anyone comes across any problems when using skill calculator, please send me a PM.

Thanks very much , how we can thank you
April 23rd, 2013
What about the skill points required to upgrade skills like the cranes thousands slashes.since it uses one extra point to max. Was that included?

Are you saying it costs 2 SP to buy a level instead of 1 SP? If possible, I'd like a screenshot of where it says the SP cost for that level of that skill, and if there's any others like that I'd like to know what they are.

Cool, thx for upgrade... but i found a litte bug in the Karma tree!
http://s7.directupload.net/images/130423/85fu9p4f.jpg

Should be fixed now.

When You take mouse on " HTB Martial Arts" (ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHOOSED) its write by KR words and describe "130% Physical Damage"

That name showing up in Korean should be fixed when I release the next version of the Language Patcher. As for the damage being wrong, it's actually pretty complicated to fix that (and also not so important). I removed "Physical" from the effect, but it's going to take a while before I can give the correct numerical values.
April 23rd, 2013
Only issue I've run into is that now I can't get the skill calculator to pop up at all. It just brings me to a mostly blank page. It used to only work on my IE. Now, not at all. Any ideas on how I could fix this issue? if so, please PM me. Likelihood of me remember to come and check this is slim.