Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
May 4th, 2013
Dear team,

i hope i am writing into the right forum. I have translated all of the quests from korean to english and from that to my own language. I would like to ask for some help, how could I apply it into the game. Please write me a pm. Thanks in advance
May 4th, 2013
You have translated every quest to.english?

Last edited on May 4th, 2013 at 03:00 PM.
May 4th, 2013
If you mean all of the quest edf contents, then yes, but that was not my question actually.
May 5th, 2013
someone ans him :)
May 5th, 2013
Dear team,

i hope i am writing into the right forum. I have translated all of the quests from korean to english and from that to my own language. I would like to ask for some help, how could I apply it into the game. Please write me a pm. Thanks in advance

If you do have every quest translated I would go to Cit with this information. Seeing as there are over 40,000 strings of text and each string has multiple sentences.
May 5th, 2013
Dear team,

Really all Quests ? O.O
May 8th, 2013
Nice Job Citrinate. I'm very happy to see that the scr0.pak is supported now. But I got trouble with the translation of the Patcher-Gui.

Tried this wall of text on either the preferred and the normal translations.txt file:
Click here to see full text

On both of the translations.txt it didn't work at all. Any ideas why?

Best regards,
Raised aka Velas
May 8th, 2013
Nice Job Citrinate. I'm very happy to see that the scr0.pak is supported now. But I got trouble with the translation of the Patcher-Gui.

Tried this wall of text on either the preferred and the normal translations.txt file:
Click here to see full text

On both of the translations.txt it didn't work at all. Any ideas why?

Best regards,
Raised aka Velas

Sorry, it's supposed to be like

"gui_patch=Translation"

Instead of

"gui_patch:Translation"
May 8th, 2013
Ah, ok. Thank you Cit. Works perfectly. ^^