Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Hong Kong (GMT+8):
Current Hong Kong Game Version: 1.57.54 (Released: May 16)
Character List
Guild List

February 25th, 2012
guys i will give you a information make your account now because in TW i made my account so late so the latest version has no account activation so cannot play i got a big trouble therei became mad but now i made account at good place thank you very very very much for guide i like you i will give you thank user
February 29th, 2012
Me tooo I made mine today :) and I must say I'm struggling on what to do lol but its a great game :) just wanted to ask how can i translate the language on the full membership page cuz i cant understand it at all and chrome doesnt seem to be translating it :(

Last edited on February 29th, 2012 at 06:04 AM.
March 2nd, 2012
to make normal account

https://member.wasabii.com.tw/WA_mem...eMember_a.aspx
March 18th, 2012
It doesnt work I know what theyre talking about becuase I dont have an activation code and everytime I login the game it pops up with a message and I know my password is right but idk wth the mssage means
March 20th, 2012
You tha boss
April 11th, 2012
What server u guy play on?
April 27th, 2013
Thank you so much CJ, I finally downloaded the HK version and now I got my account up with the help of your tutorial. Thank you so much for making this tutorial. ;w;
April 27th, 2013
Awesome Guide.
May 18th, 2013
I did EVERYTHING listed here and made several accounts on MORE than one page, that I found to make accounts.

NO MATTER WHAT I do I get some red letter message that I cannot read, and it refuses to log me in. I know I'm typing the password(s) in right, but the process shown here somehow is not working for me.

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE help me create an account? Either talk to me on a YIM or AIM or something and walk me through it, or would someone please create an account for me (any name, any password) and then e-mail it to me?

I KNOW these communities ALWAYS say 'no' to this specific kind of thing, but COME ON. I do it for others all the time (helping create accounts.) So why can it not come back to me when I need it? Someone please reply to this and let me know if you will help. If someone will, I will PM you my email information.

PLEASE!! I just need help creating an account while being coached over a messenger or someone take 5 minutes to make one for me. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. PLEASE.