Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 10th, 2013
DBO wasn't great. They can't make DBO english. The game wouldn't do better in english.
November 10th, 2013
i think it was great(like many others) just because it was a dbz based mmo. i also think that we would most likely get another game like this either way because the next gen consoles can now handle mmo games. now they already have games like halo mmo coming out on it so who says we wont get a dbz mmo for it also. i would not be as upset if there was other dbz mmo games like this so sad this one had to close...this forces me to get dbz battle of z cause i need a new dbz game to play(it really looks like mad horse shit tho ).
November 10th, 2013
i think it was great(like many others) just because it was a dbz based mmo. i also think that we would most likely get another game like this either way because the next gen consoles can now handle mmo games. now they already have games like halo mmo coming out on it so who says we wont get a dbz mmo for it also. i would not be as upset if there was other dbz mmo games like this so sad this one had to close...this forces me to get dbz battle of z cause i need a new dbz game to play(it really looks like mad horse shit tho ).

Correction... It is a steaming pile of horse shit
November 10th, 2013
lmao
November 10th, 2013
90% of those crying about the game shutting down didnt do shit in the game. No PVP, No PVE, just sat at plat buying dogis.
November 10th, 2013
90% of those crying about the game shutting down didnt do shit in the game. No PVP, No PVE, just sat at plat buying dogis.

Thank you for saying that
November 10th, 2013
Maybe, that's how they understood what fun is.
November 11th, 2013
Good thing I had DBO, was the wide variety of fun things with them.
From TQM, UD `S, tournaments, cash, dogis ... I lived each in his own way, all her valid
November 11th, 2013
and let me know when dbo start to working again
November 17th, 2013
Guys theres a person that made the game shut down and now he won so we can't play DBO!? v.v