Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
January 4th, 2014
im going to be so sad that dragon ball online is closed des anyone know any other website to register for dragon ball online and play it
January 4th, 2014
im going to be so sad that dragon ball online is closed des anyone know any other website to register for dragon ball online and play it

dont you think if we knew we would not be here BUT playing lol :D dont worry i feel you this was my fav game.
January 4th, 2014
Okay first of all i hate outside i hate reading books are only good for hitting people with i only like the inside and using the laptop and i don't really like lord of the rings all i like is dbz
January 4th, 2014
quite hard to satisfy...... watch the garlic jr saga, im sure that'll put you off dbz for awhile :P
January 8th, 2014
dbo was the best game i ever see and i'm strong but when i heard that is shutting down:'( i cryed very much i have many friend kinie mahmou7 aitorBT namek brio galeazi siisris and many other and fuck how shuut down this game because she is getting popular and popular in every munite and second i see someone how is creating his char so how man how shut down dbo i'd like to say to him to reborne and respwan dbo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz as sooon as possible as u can gus i wannna play again this game and don't forget me .....
January 8th, 2014
i know how u feel we feel same way like u yo

there is new website cal dragonball online revelations this is http://dborevelations.com/forums/index.php

when this game will start in february which days

Last edited on January 8th, 2014 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Double Post
January 8th, 2014
they havnt said when itll be out. however it definitely wont be out in February maybe the end of the year lol
January 9th, 2014
i know how u feel we feel same way like u yo

there is new website cal dragonball online revelations this is http://dborevelations.com/forums/index.php

when this game will start in february which days

Where in the world did you get the idea that the game will start in February?
January 9th, 2014
because one of my friend tell me that that why
January 9th, 2014
because one of my friend tell me that that why

Your friend is horribly wrong.