Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
January 20th, 2014
Ciao guys i got a new crazy idea for Dbops i would like to know if its possibile to be added when you read this text. anyways my crazy idea is Otherworld or Afterlife. So lets talk about it. Now in the game of the map theres areas that are save zone!, theres some areas that are not save zone . Example Im human i decide to go to namakian World. Im not in save zoon anymore , so any namakin and majin can hit me even human exept people who are in my guild even if there majin or human. Even if i was in my human map a namakin gose to it they can start hitig me with out requesting a fight im talking about this all time . What happen is if they kill meaning they keep hitig you or land energy attack until you have zero. Lp your dead. Instead of reaspwning to popo stone you go to a place like afterlife your on the end of snake with a halo on your head depending how you died your a white cloud like in dbZ. Now you have to run the end of snake way and there will be a house and you go inside a person on a desk will right down your name mark down the date and time because if you sta dead more than a month you can go back to your race map world for one day when that day expires a person will come to you and bring you back to other world or you just fade back. also when you die he and you run tl the end of snake way and talk to the guardan je decides if you go to planet Heaven or hell or in beetween wich is the main place . Your aloud to leave these planets but you need to write your name down to the guardan date and time because if you stay more than a week you lose your halo and turn into a white cloud Now for people that turn into a cloud they have to join a other world tournement vs other players that turn into a cloud . But dont worry they will notfight like that what happen is that the guardan of other world will lend there body and fight with it and top 3 players thatwin get there body back but with a halo on there head. Lets just say i join te torunement not because im a white cloud just for the fun and prize and i win what happens is i get to chose the top 3person who lasted longer in the tournemnt who were white clouds to kepep there body or the guardian of other world spins a wheel thats very couloufour and will be chosen3 . Now in order for someone to revive us is by dragonballs which reives evreone that have halos not white clouds or a alive person has to go up to other world and use a popo stone one problem it can only revive one person and the only way to get there is by instan transmission or sometimes a random portal apears on the sky when ppl are flying they can fly in it blue portal. They would spawn in end of snake way . If anyone falls of snake way they woudl go to hell and you have to find a exit to go up to snake way . ppl who dont have it can exit the same way of other world . In other words besides torunement theres other things to di like dogo or trian with wieghts wich increase power level and energy healt the higher you trian the wieghts the faster the gains it also trains xp bu alot slower than doing quest. But wieghts are to high for you it wont do any affects so ou hAve to start a low weight and move up slowly . U can spar each other these things you can only do if you have a halo your a cloud u have to keep sighing up tournement until you win top 3 and keep body but with halo on head for you to end up dead with out a halo you have to die with massive explotion of energy . Now if you stay dead with out a halo a white cloud for 3 months you rencarnate into what ever you decide and once your done your choise ou keep your level even your pl if you chose the same race like before also quests are kepts If you chosen the same race like before. Some days when you log in it will say regular dbo day wich means this no one can hit each other woth out request most pf the days yes. Let me know if this is possible or like a simular way that can be made in the game anyways thanks for your feed back.
January 20th, 2014
Blinding wall of text, can't read.
January 20th, 2014
Blinding wall of text, can't read.

The wall is too stronk
Click here to see full text
January 20th, 2014
The otherworld will make the game big af and laggy. Your character doesn't even die, they faint/get KO'D.
I don't want my friends to hit me if they play majin or namek. I am not reading the wall.
January 20th, 2014
way to make a book dude but i was happy the way dbo was i dont want all these new things
January 20th, 2014
I saw the words afterlife and halo , what else did it say ?
:p not much can be added as I believe it's got to be things that are already in the files So you cannot create new things .
It was fine the way it was it just needs to be rebalanced and bug free
January 20th, 2014
A bit of punctuation with a sentence structure wouldn't go amiss!