Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
January 5th, 2014
I think in the new DBOPS they should implement a ranking system based on teams and dojo wars. Ranks could be tied to ancient Japanese war titles or modern day Ranks. I think it'll keep nicely with the theme that Earth is at war with the monsters spread across the landscape.

An example would be:

1- General- Guild Master
2- Capt. - Various Vice Guild Masters and important, but unique positions
3- Lt. - Leader of a dojo war group (30 people)
4- Sgt.- Leader of a team of 5 people
5- Soldier - no leadership role

I think this will add a kick to the game. I also think that the guild size should be expanded to maybe 200 or 300 potential members. I think it'll make the game more interesting and make rivalries fun.

This is just my opinion on it. I understand that people will not always be able to deploy in perfect teams, or go with their group for that matter, but having default teams could garner closer bonds and enrich the gaming experience. Plus this could also create a meritocracy of sorts. Just my opinion of it. What do you guys think?
January 5th, 2014
it sounds like your turning guilds more into an army based system lol, i dont know how this would fit into dbo if it were to happen so long as titles dont go to peoples heads it could be ok
January 5th, 2014
Doesn't sound right to be honest. But get more feedback.
January 5th, 2014
it sounds like your turning guilds more into an army based system lol, i dont know how this would fit into dbo if it were to happen so long as titles dont go to peoples heads it could be ok

Well it's based on fighting in a military system against aliens. I know this might make the game slightly more competitive, but I think this is one way to keep the game productive.

Doesn't sound right to be honest. But get more feedback.

I respect that, I think that guilds should be able to choose the ranking system if they'd like.

Last edited on January 5th, 2014 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Double Post
January 5th, 2014
Why not ? ^^ like TERA,choose name with restriction for all members.
January 6th, 2014
I don't think this would work for DBO to be honest. I mean if you're trying to implement it in dojo wars or rank battle systems there would be no point. Those kind of fights are an all out brawl and have no organization what so ever. So adding ranks have no meaning at the end of the day. I think if it was another game it would be a good idea tho.
January 6th, 2014
Looks like the system in GTA Online. I prefer to let as it was in DBO, but it just my opinion.
January 6th, 2014
This is about the names for the guild ranks , correct?

No. You should be free to name the ranks whatever you want. (You as in the guild master.) If even one person who is creating a guild doesn't like that system that you suggested, the it shouldn't be implemented? Maybe you ask why? Because that person should not have these guild ranks forced upon them if they really do not want them, and with you being free to name it whatever you want whoever actually wants it like this can make it.

If I misunderstood what you said then just ignore me.

As for the guild size, I agree with you 100%.
January 11th, 2014
It's just an option guild ranking system iShhteven. Guilds should be able to choose whether or not they want ranks. I suspect that the larger and better guilds will have ranks in them. I think most people will avoid ranked guilds, while the best players will go towards guilds.