Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 10th, 2013
1. Of course they were. Every Goku fan boy wanted to be a fighter.
2. Dodge pots didn't really help. I like it better after the cd was put on dp. IT...lmao. Most decent fighters didn't even have it in their build.
3. You must have completely shit defense if you were getting hit 30k. With a ticketed sub I remember I did max 20k crit on a fully ticketed fighter.
4. SMs and Fighters are different classes, of course they would have some different skills....
5. Maybe so, but all of those skills were not good to use in end game.
6. Not really, no. They could do pve, but no one wanted them. For the most part if you did any end game pve shit as a fighter you went with friends.
7. If you took away a fighters dodge and crit they would of been one of the worst classes.

Now I agree with changing fighters, but it sounds to me you're just crying because they were better than SMs.

The crit was a bug so thats like one of the things they relied on.
I never got hit 30k, just making an example of how outrageous their crits are.
The skills like final flash are making people think like this
Oh man, they got all of these cool skills! Then later they find out that some aren't useful. They still lvl them up.
Lots and lots of fighters had IT, some would just brown book them for budokai.
I had a fighter, not crying about it lmao. Just hated how they had like everything. Fighters were better than most classes period. If the crits were fixed then the game would have been more fair. I mean 20k needles, crazy bold strike crits, etc. Never said to take away dodge. Just saying that since they have Extremely high dodge and they had the crit bug, they were extremely hard to beat.
If DBOPS is made they will need to change lots of things. If they made things like 60 Patch then its all fair.
November 10th, 2013
The crit was a bug so thats like one of the things they relied on.
I never got hit 30k, just making an example of how outrageous their crits are.
The skills like final flash are making people think like this
Oh man, they got all of these cool skills! Then later they find out that some aren't useful. They still lvl them up.
Lots and lots of fighters had IT, some would just brown book them for budokai.
I had a fighter, not crying about it lmao. Just hated how they had like everything. Fighters were better than most classes period. If the crits were fixed then the game would have been more fair. I mean 20k needles, crazy bold strike crits, etc. Never said to take away dodge. Just saying that since they have Extremely high dodge and they had the crit bug, they were extremely hard to beat.
If DBOPS is made they will need to change lots of things. If they made things like 60 Patch then its all fair.

There is a way to avoid 1 hit kills. ( Only people who go bodukai would know what I am talking about)
November 10th, 2013
You mean where u put a new autopot on channel 6 while sitting down? To avoid them 1 shots where ya autopot just fills your LP.

Yea.
I don't think it's a bug, a taiwan said this to me "Ch6 is main channel of game ~~~ this work only in Tournament, Hall road battle (Dojo war) and CC PK (Ranked).

Last edited on November 10th, 2013 at 03:02 PM.
November 10th, 2013
Idk what you guys think but those energy attacks made game fun for me. I mean for pvp they are worthless but in mob hunting they are fun to use. I think that every skill is usuful, you just need to find a way to use it properly. But, just as Vegeta said some time ago, it's better not to be Jack of all trades but master of none.
November 10th, 2013
Idk what you guys think but those energy attacks made game fun for me. I mean for pvp they are worthless but in mob hunting they are fun to use. I think that every skill is usuful, you just need to find a way to use it properly. But, just as Vegeta said some time ago, it's better not to be Jack of all trades but master of none.

+1 . I think he hit the point here. The classes are almost equal if you can use it right. However, if you remember ppl used to complain about SK's 100% crit block. Then ppl complained about crit system . It's as Vegeta and others said , i think the game itself which was corrupted not the classes.

Last edited on November 10th, 2013 at 03:50 PM. Reason: mistake