Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
August 30th, 2011
Hi Dudes ^^

Yes the Name says it.
I want to ask you which class is the strongest to defeat one other Player.
And yes i know that some Peoples saying that there isnt a best class for that.
But I believe there is a class who is atleast a little bit stronger than others in 1 on 1. (not group pvp)

Now what did you thing which class is the strongest duellist at the current and the next patch?

Last edited on August 30th, 2011 at 07:39 PM.
August 30th, 2011
There is no such a thing.. it all depends on your skill build, the equipments and you knowledge..
Besides that crane and his bleeds rocks :P
August 30th, 2011
And what about the swordsman he seemed to be a very good duellist but is there now because of the patches a stronger one?
Is heared of some sort a bleeding resistent armor if there is one would it break the strenght of the crane?
August 31st, 2011
There are accessories that nullify bleed effects if your get enough of them. Most people have this, myself included.
August 31st, 2011
bleed or not this -> still pwn
August 31st, 2011
Stuns 26 seconds O_o
Looks OP to me.
But is the Crane able to do something during the stun period?
If not is attack should belong to group pvp.

Last edited on August 31st, 2011 at 09:25 PM.
August 31st, 2011
I've seen it in action. Yeah it pwns. I love it in a boss fight. Even if aggro is on me I can get behind him and crit.
August 31st, 2011
Stuns 26 seconds O_o
Looks OP to me.
But is the Crane able to do something during the stun period?
If not is attack should belong to group pvp.

No, you are rendered immobile during that 26 second time frame. It's mainly used to stall for bleeding duration/skill cooldown.

For solo PvP, it all comes down to experience. But I would say Karmas/SKs have the best chances, to an extend, even Plasmas with the right build.
September 1st, 2011
One of my friends now plays Shadow Knight (35 lvl) and he win against guys in a duell who are 15 - 20 lvl over him.
I slowly believe that Shadow Knight is OP.
What did you thing?
September 1st, 2011
It all depends on your gear and who you're facing.

I would say SK is more noob friendly cause of high defense and our one shot kill move but any good player can beat a SK rather easily. Just need the right gear build and know how