Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 7th, 2010
What is the best class in your opinion?
September 7th, 2010
Swordies are insane lol. But they arent THAT much better from what i can tell at 55. overall as long as you know your class, you will do fine minus certain buus for pvp lol, but overall every class can fair well.
September 7th, 2010
in my opinion is Mighty Majin the best class.
September 7th, 2010
Honestly.My opinion is fighter and denden.Cause they have Instant Transmission
September 7th, 2010
I vote warriors.
September 7th, 2010
Is anyone here going to actually back up their opinion?

Either way, as with any well put together game, there isn't exactly a "best" class. Swordmasters and Strange Majin are great for solo PvP, but they'd die quickly if they were surrounded by a group of enemies. Namekian Warriors and Large Majin are great for taking a hit, but they certainly can't dish out as much damage. Dragon Clan Namekians are the game's only healers, and they're great in that respect, but not much else.

Each class has something that it's probably best in at the moment, but how much better they are than others is a matter of debate.
September 7th, 2010
Is anyone here going to actually back up their opinion?

Either way, as with any well put together game, there isn't exactly a "best" class. Swordmasters and Strange Majin are great for solo PvP, but they'd die quickly if they were surrounded by a group of enemies. Namekian Warriors and Large Majin are great for taking a hit, but they certainly can't dish out as much damage. Dragon Clan Namekians are the game's only healers, and they're great in that respect, but not much else.

Each class has something that it's probably best in at the moment, but how much better they are than others is a matter of debate.

Just adding 2cents here... Wonder (Strange) Majin would die if surrounded yes, but should rarely ever die if played right with the use of Play Dead.

Mighty (large) Majin can dish out plenty of damage with spin obv.

Personally I just believe Namekian warriors in general are the best class in game. Highest hit point pool, most defense, High chance to block knockdowns (With self buff) and they can still do damage, albeit not near as close to what a swordsman could do.. stuns, hit chance debuff, etc etc.

Oh and the last Budokai was won by a Dark Warrior... So that's why I believe they are the best class in game... in addition to the fact that Namekians are just plain awesome.
September 8th, 2010
In my opinion, the best class is human spiritualist!
September 8th, 2010

loool good joke :D
September 9th, 2010

But...Spiritualist,crane or turtle?