Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 28th, 2013
I would laugh at whoever would use that joke build XD
Random player: I thought this was an OP build
Lmao
November 28th, 2013
Nah its mad pro. I mean I got............................................... ...................
November 28th, 2013
Xd
November 28th, 2013
on my opinion this is the best
PVP KD (like POP of HK)

http://www.dbocom.com/tools/skill-ca...0044500040040/
Click here to see full text

Last edited on November 28th, 2013 at 02:26 PM. Reason: edit build after watch video again xD
November 28th, 2013
I've seen him too but he gets raped by SKs I like Kinswkk better

Last edited on November 28th, 2013 at 02:22 PM.
November 28th, 2013
both are good, both Chineses, both with +15 things (ticket or upgrade)
and good gear and weapons xD
November 28th, 2013
._. My decision is FINALLLL!!!! >:D
November 28th, 2013
on my opinion this is the best
PVP KD (like POP of HK)

http://www.dbocom.com/tools/skill-ca...0044500040040/
Click here to see full text

pop was strong just coz he had full +15 gear... he killed a lot of ppl with his kidney lol... but about build and pvp moves I think he wasn t so strong... energy skills for a strong sword with a low ping are useless for the kd... I killed him with my fighter and with my bad ping too XD the really strong chineses swords in hk were Kin and Angus I think... they spammed the kd like a sht... and with neither when I had my sk full reflect I had very hard duels vs them... Angus spammed me kd WITHOUT energy atts for over 60-80 seconds just using MSS... he never missed 1 combo xD and didn t work neither dash bug to avoid his spam lol
November 28th, 2013
pop was strong just coz he had full +15 gear... he killed a lot of ppl with his kidney lol... but about build and pvp moves I think he wasn t so strong... energy skills for a strong sword with a low ping are useless for the kd... I killed him with my fighter and with my bad ping too XD the really strong chineses swords in hk were Kin and Angus I think... they spammed the kd like a sht... and with neither when I had my sk full reflect I had very hard duels vs them... Angus spammed me kd WITHOUT energy atts for over 60-80 seconds just using MSS... he never missed 1 combo xD and didn t work neither dash bug to avoid his spam lol

Angus and Kinswkk ftw, go to kinswkk channel to see how OP he issssssssssss
November 28th, 2013
Angus and Kinswkk ftw, go to kinswkk channel to see how OP he issssssssssss

ye they were 2 my friends! and I think that kin was a crazy boy xD he had all in his sword! all u can wish ahaha