Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
December 17th, 2013

here!
December 17th, 2013
Thats some really cool artwork man keep it comin.
December 18th, 2013
thnk u!!

heres one for the vegeta fan club

Last edited on December 18th, 2013 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Double Post
December 18th, 2013

here!

Okay everyone on this site is giving you nothing but praise, which is all well and good, but I want to focus on the faults to help you improve and make some better work in the futures.

There is no blending at all, This essentially makes all the renders you place on the image look like stickers slapped on a backdrop, rather then being apart of the overall image. If you interested in improving this, I can link you to some useful guides to help with blending.

there is no real depth to the work. Everything is just kind of slapped together and I'm not sure where your focal is at all. Am I suposed to be drawn to Goku? What about Shenron? Or maybe you wanted me to be drawn to the title "Dragonball Online Revelations" Without any depth, it is kind of like a where is waldo photo of where am I supposed to look.

Now I notice you tried to blend Shenron with the sky but it kind of mucked up with the clouds. Instead of just setting the filter to luminosity, try using a clipping mask on Shenron render of a Blue page and setting that filter to color and then setting shenron's opacity down a bit. I think this would give you the effect you were looking for without gray scaling half of shenron.

Again, I'm not trying to just bash you, but offer tips for you to improve. As I said earlier I can link you to plenty of useful resources. Just shoot me a message.
December 18th, 2013
Okay everyone on this site is giving you nothing but praise, which is all well and good, but I want to focus on the faults to help you improve and make some better work in the futures.

There is no blending at all, This essentially makes all the renders you place on the image look like stickers slapped on a backdrop, rather then being apart of the overall image. If you interested in improving this, I can link you to some useful guides to help with blending.

there is no real depth to the work. Everything is just kind of slapped together and I'm not sure where your focal is at all. Am I suposed to be drawn to Goku? What about Shenron? Or maybe you wanted me to be drawn to the title "Dragonball Online Revelations" Without any depth, it is kind of like a where is waldo photo of where am I supposed to look.

Now I notice you tried to blend Shenron with the sky but it kind of mucked up with the clouds. Instead of just setting the filter to luminosity, try using a clipping mask on Shenron render of a Blue page and setting that filter to color and then setting shenron's opacity down a bit. I think this would give you the effect you were looking for without gray scaling half of shenron.

Again, I'm not trying to just bash you, but offer tips for you to improve. As I said earlier I can link you to plenty of useful resources. Just shoot me a message.

I disagree. I think they're great.

Let's see you make one.
December 18th, 2013
lol...jaxill the king of signature lmao...i still wait mine @[email protected] but i got no photo of mu char XD atleasto no goodlocking ones XD
December 18th, 2013

Let's see you make one.

Kei look at his sig xD
Jax only offered tips to improve his sigs. They helped me when I started sigs.

Last edited on December 18th, 2013 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Also~
December 18th, 2013

Let's see you make one.

Pokemon Trainer

Sonic Light Rail

Haseo Xth

Celibi

Trainer Red

Meldy

Grey Fullbuster

Natsu Dragneel

Bandit Yamcha

Punishment?

Trafalgar

Kurisu

Gohan

I got more if ya want.
December 18th, 2013

Let's see you make one.

Being great doesn't mean that you can't improve. I'm always of the opinion that constructive criticism is important. It's not doing anyone any favors to simply drown them in praise. If you do that, they'll never get better. In fact, they might even be so complacent in their own skill that they begin to get sloppy.

I write as a hobby. I'm told a lot that my writing is great, almost perfect. I've also come to realize that a compliment is not nearly as useful as criticism. Praise is meaningless. I'll never improve unless I'm told it's not good enough, and most of the time, I have to be the one to tell myself that. I don't want people to say that my work sucks -- just tell me what I did right and what I did wrong.

Of course, some people happen to take it as a blow to their egos and refuse to listen to anything that's not glimmering praise of their work. I think that's the problem with the way the internet works. Either you're gushing or your flaming.

Also, Jaxill made my signature too. Pretty damn good if I say so myself.
December 18th, 2013
Daaamn...that answer of Jaxill xD...wanna see how Kei X will answer....btw the tips of jaxill are just great..