Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
December 15th, 2013
http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com...96.html#dapage

If you haven't been keeping up with DB Multiverse then nows your chance to catch up with it
December 16th, 2013
Best. Fan. Manga. Ever.
December 16th, 2013
yep i agree^^ It's not like that AF bullshit in which everyone is ssj5-999999990999..... or any other number which is known in the universe ...

For ppl who don't know DB-Multiverse it would be the best to start at the beginning^^
December 16th, 2013
That fight is the best fight in DB Multiverse so far. Pure badass fight.

Who do you think gonna win this?
Does King Cold unlocked his 5th form? Is it possible?
Will Bardock transform again too?
December 16th, 2013
Decided to put "DBM" in the topic title so that people know this isn't some sort of hypothetical Vs thread.

All things considered, my general reaction to DBM lately has "eh". I think the idea started out as an interesting concept, but it hasn't managed to keep my attention over the years since it started becoming big. It feels like water under the bridge.
December 16th, 2013
That fight is the best fight in DB Multiverse so far. Pure badass fight.

Who do you think gonna win this?
Does King Cold unlocked his 5th form? Is it possible?
Will Bardock transform again too?

Maybe he go SSJ5 ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
December 16th, 2013
The art style is really great, but the story can use some tweaking. It can also use less "specials."
December 16th, 2013
The actual problem with DBM is they added TOO much universes and most of the "Specials" explain nothing, or obvious things that doesn't need to be explain in first place "How Cell win?" special is an example of that, is literally Cell killing everyone and nothing else.

As for Asura's (the current artist) style is ultra pro. I want to Cold to win for the sake of variaty.
December 18th, 2013
Maybe he go SSJ5 ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

December 18th, 2013
I don't have a problem with the specials tbh. I kinda want to know how the universes are different from one another and how they became different, but not the obvious ones like the cell example.
As for Cold vs. Bardock I think Bardock will win as a reenactment of Goku vs. Frieza where 100% strains the body too much and ends up losing power.