Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
December 10th, 2013
Ok guys, I figured this is the best place to discuss this topic because I needed to clarify for myself. I did search the forums to see if this was already posted (google and dbo forums) and did not find any.

So .... long story short....I am part of this group where we discuss/ debate anything/ everything Anime related and this topic came up. My angle:

Kid Buu is the Strongest form of the Buu incarnation because in BOTH the Manga and the Anime it clearly states that Kid Buu is the most "dangerous and strongest..." I had to re-watch (no complaints) most of the Buu Saga again to doublecheck myself. Then the rest argues that Animes are full of "fillers" which i will agree, but not to where we loose focus on what the Writer Akira was trying to imply. Even IN the manga, it depicts Kid as the most destructive and people are stating "destructive...not strongest." In Both Manga/ Anime, the elder Kais even says "by absorbing the good natured Kais, Buu made himself weaker." So even if Buu were to absorb Gohan, Gotenks, Piccolo (piccolo might be debatable since hes fused with Kami and only Half good)...his powers may increase, but absorbing more "good natured" beings weakens him.

Also, they argue that Buutenks himself (within the Manga) says/ claims to be the strongest form of Buu EVER. Well, i can argue that by absorbing Gotenks, who includes Trunks, who is the Son of Vegeta, that the arrogance and stubborness also applies. They are literally taking scripting and blowing it out of proportions.

They also argue that since Vegeto ONLY fights Buuhan, that Buuhan is the absolute strongest ever because he was previleged enough to fight the strongest Fused Fighter in the Universe. Again, i can argue the whole "good nature" effect. Plus, just because we only saw Vegeto fight Buuhan...doesnt mean that they couldnt have used Fusion to Fight Kid Buu.

Mind you, this is a group whom each claims they are the Gurus of DBZ....thoughts?
December 11th, 2013
We have had this discussion before but it was quite awhile back.

The main problem with this debate is the question isn't clear. "Who is stronger Kid Buu or super Buu (any variation)" The problem with this question is strength can be perceived in many different ways.

If it is in terms of pure power assuming both Buu's were in a beam struggle, neither worrying about anything but that beam struggle. Then I would have to give it to super Buu. In pure power Super Buu is stronger, it doesn't matter how much goodness is in him for this scenario as it is just a number contest.

If the question was who is more dangerous, then it would defiantly be Kid Buu. His only goal is to destroy, the only thing capable of slowing him down was a challenging fighter. Meanwhile Super Buu would get distracted by hunger or would even stop mid fights because of human weaknesses such as pride and greed. It was Kid Buu's mentality that made him a true monster and that is why he wins the argument in this scenario.

tl;dr The answer is both depending on how you ask the question.
December 12th, 2013
I donīt know about super boo (no one absorved) or kid boo, but definitely super buu gohan absorv is stronger that gotenks absorv.
About why goku and vegeta didnīt fuse against kid boo, they could easily defeated him but thatīs not a good wat to end a saga donīt you think? itīs better to see a hard battle.
December 12th, 2013
super buu is stronger and also a lot smarter and would win, super saiyan 3 could probably defeat kid buu however because kid buu never tires and is completely "insane"(so to speak with only destruction in mind) he is more of a threat as he has no thought process like super buu has, this is enhanced further when piccolo and gohan are absorbed. mystic gohan was winning against super buu for the most of it, so when he was absorbed he got way stronger. i would have to say super buu > kid buu on this one
December 12th, 2013
Oh gosh, not another one.

Kid Buu vs Super Buu

Read Jax's Post

I donīt know about super boo (no one absorved) or kid boo, but definitely super buu gohan absorv is stronger that gotenks absorv.
About why goku and vegeta didnīt fuse against kid boo, they could easily defeated him but thatīs not a good wat to end a saga donīt you think? itīs better to see a hard battle.

Vegito lasted forever, I don't think they wanted that. As for Gogeta...idk

Mystic vs Gotenks
Gotenks Buu absorb stronger than Mystic Gohan absorb. U serious? Mystic Gohan can spank Gotenks in front of the whole class. Gotenks<Super Buu while Gohan> Buu.
Gotenks loses to Super Buu and to make it even more funny, he toys with him. He doesn't really try. Gohan on the otherhand can beat every Buu. Gohan whooped Buu. He is the strongest non-absorbed character before BoG.

Vegito VS Buu

Vegito used as much energy to push a couch against Buuhan. Not hard at all. Goku and Vegeta DID fight Buuhan before Vegito. They were destroyed. SSJ2 didn't do anything to him. SSJ3 Goku wouldn't because, Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu. Now since Goku was practically tied with Kid Buu, its not going to help. Now, since this is Buuhan, Kid Buu would be destroyed. SSJ3 Goku would be destroyed. End of story.

Buu's Absorption

Buu absorbed Gotenks, Piccolo, and Gohan.
  • Gotenks- He absorbed him and Gohan didn't win. Now I think (not 100% sure) that because he didn't win, is because he didn't want to hurt everyone. He claimed to be the strongest, but that was BEFORE Gohan absorbed. Just because he is also Trunks doesn't necessarily mean he is stronger at all.
  • Piccolo- He sucked in Buu saga. All he did was leave his jaw open in awe at everyone being stronger. He was a joke in Buu Saga. He was weak. Absorbing Piccolo, didn't really do much. Goku talked about since Goten and Trunks transformation ended Gohan and him didn't need to fuse. They could just team him.
  • Gohan- This gave him amazing power. He was the strongest before Bills/Whis came along. He could practically defeat any1 prior BoG.

Last edited on December 12th, 2013 at 10:47 AM. Reason: MULTIPLE EDITS NO JUTSU~
December 12th, 2013
mr satan is stronger than super buu, he cant even land a punch on him.... and did you see the way he destroyed cell? this video prooves it. and if u say gohan won, well its only due to hercule weakening cell first

December 12th, 2013
mr satan is stronger than super buu, he cant even land a punch on him.... and did you see the way he destroyed cell? this video prooves it. and if u say gohan won, well its only due to hercule weakening cell first

U deserve an award for saying the truth.
December 12th, 2013
:)