Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Poll Results: Who would win?
Mystic Gohan 18 64.29%
Kid Boo 10 35.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll.

October 16th, 2013

Letīs compare: when Goku ssj3 fought fat boo he showed a balanced battle (even before start the combat against kid boo, he said to vegeta that he could defeat fat boo that time).
Later on gokuīs battle against kid boo, when fat boo fought kid boo he were stronger of course, but there wasnīt a very big difference between fat and kid boo.
And for last, mystic gohan vs super boo battle, gohan showed a extremely superiority, considering that kid boo hasnīt a big difference from super boo, donīt you think gohan would own the battle?
October 16th, 2013
Seeing as Akira built it up for Gohan to end the series, yeah I think Gohan could hold his own.
October 16th, 2013
I thought we already established in earlier thread this year that Kid Buu was one of the weaker forms.

Not to mention Mystic being a lot stronger than SSJ3 Goku at that time... It would be a flat out stomp.
October 16th, 2013
Just because i want to.. Kid buu
October 16th, 2013
Gohan
October 16th, 2013
Yeah Kid Buu is weaker than the base Super Buu form, which was outclassed by Mystic Gohan.
October 16th, 2013
The little asshole who could have been something great but decided to be a little girl who reads instead would win over the giant wad of chewed up bubblegum of mass destruction
October 16th, 2013
The little asshole who could have been something great but decided to be a little girl who reads instead would win over the giant wad of chewed up bubblegum of mass destruction

LOL it's to be expected... He isn't full saiyan, so he doesn't have the burning desire to fight like Goku and Vegeta.

Every time Gohan got stronger was because out of necessity, rather than out of actualy enjoyment.
October 17th, 2013
Does it not go Gohan> Super Buu> SSJ 3 Goku?
October 17th, 2013
Does it not go Gohan> Super Buu> SSJ 3 Goku?

More or less.