Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Poll Results: Who would win
Bills 26 89.66%
Kid buu 3 10.34%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll.

September 28th, 2013
who do you think can actually win?

Kid buu actually had no weakness and was only killed by the spirit bomb because he was 1005 pure evil..He destroyed goku as a SSJ3 just as Bills did. Kid buu also never ran out of energy, i never seen him tired or shown fatigue..He can also re-generate.

Bills on the other hand has destroyed universes just like Kid buu..He is quick and powerful but, cannot re-generate so, alot of fatigue can be shown on him...

Who do ya think can win this fight honestly...Show your reasoning why as well
September 28th, 2013
bills imo because after seeing him man handle fat buu
September 28th, 2013
Bills by a land slide. SSJ3 and Kid Buu were almost par on par, you saw Bills destroy him
September 28th, 2013
Have to agree with Tomlanji. Goku last longer as SSJ3 with Kid Buu than he did with Bills.. And Bills wasn't even trying
September 28th, 2013
SSJ3 Goku and kid buu had same power, but ssj3 drains a lot of power (like when freezer went 100% power), so he fast decreased his force until he couldnīt continue, while kid buu could easily maintain his force.
But SSJ3 Goku vs bills.... Goku had no chance to even hit him bills he just played with goku, i think even Vegetto couldnīt defeat bills.

Last edited on September 28th, 2013 at 12:28 PM.
September 28th, 2013
SSJ3 and Kidbuu werent the same.....Kid Buu was stronger and never ran out of energy..

There is actually no way for Bills to kill Kid Buu tho~ That regeneration is just way too OP
September 28th, 2013
SSJ3 and Kidbuu werent the same.....Kid Buu was stronger and never ran out of energy..

There is actually no way for Bills to kill Kid Buu tho~ That regeneration is just way too OP

Kid buuīs regeneration was awesome but no unlimited, bills has a huge strong/speed difference with kid buu he couldnīt not stand against bills for a short time.
On his battle against goku of course he lost a part of energy, remember Super boo (gohan absorved) vs vegetto, after while booīs energy started to drecrease and he had problems to regenerate, as vegetto said "if you continue this way it will came the moment where you wonīt be abble to regenerate". Bills would do the same with kid boo, he canīt regenerate forever.

Last edited on September 28th, 2013 at 01:08 PM.
September 28th, 2013
Kid buuīs regeneration was awesome but no unlimited, bills has a huge strong/speed difference with kid buu he couldnīt not stand against bills for a short time.
On his battle against goku of course he lost a part of energy, remember Super boo (gohan absorved) vs vegetto, after while booīs energy started to drecrease and he had problems to regenerate, as vegetto said "if you continue this way it will came the moment where you wonīt be abble to regenerate". Bills would do the same with kid boo, he canīt regenerate forever.

And lets add that Buuhan is stronger than Kid Buu
But Vegito in Buu Saga can't beat Bills, BUT in BoG timeline I believe Vegito could.
September 28th, 2013
I beleive the points being missed. Kid Buu or any Z-character even with a power-up with a time skip, is not going to beat Bills.

Beating Bills is not just to do with power. It was even stated by Piccolo in the movie after Goku aborbed the rest of the saiyans Ki. Increasing ones powerlevel doesn't mean it's enough to deafeat a God of destruction.

What further proves my point is that they couldn't feel Goku's Ki once he became a god.

I see the Gods powers similar to how Aizen explained his. It's kinda of like it's on anoter plane of exsistance.
September 28th, 2013
Ssj3 had a good match against buu , he could land punches and survive where as bills took him down with 2 weak hits ,

Bills all the way