Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 22nd, 2013
Gokus a 6, Bills a 10 and Whis a 15....lol that gap
October 23rd, 2013
Gokus a 6, Bills a 10 and Whis a 15....lol that gap

Yeah crazy and in the story there is more gods lmao :>
October 23rd, 2013
I don't think it's that he doesn't like his work so much as that he's indifferent to it. The man spent more than ten years drawing the same series -- Lord knows I'd get bored if I did that too. He certainly seemed to enjoy it to one degree or another when he was writing it, but he was also a pretty lazy kind of guy (comparably speaking; manga artists still draw a ton, especially compared with how long it takes to draw a comic in most other parts of the world) and seemed to wear himself out writing it. It's just in the past now and he wants to draw other things, not have everyone focus on Dragon Ball as if it's the only thing he's ever written. A lot of his other work is pretty fun, but you never hear much discussion about Dr. Slump, do you?

I guess. Yea, it could be that. I bet he often gets asked about Dragonball and it's continuation in interviews and expo's in Japan.

I actualy like the manga. But Dragonball appeals to a wider range. Not to mention (at the time) it was a unique battle manga, whichy set the standard for many manga's today.
November 5th, 2013
LMAO This made me think about Goku's fights he always sometimes says leave you can't fight. Overall he is actually saying "I'm a chicken now gtfo before i cluck your face off."