Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
February 17th, 2013
we need a lot more people help for translating please help by asking cit for help translating
February 17th, 2013
Nice so now i understand little what the say
February 17th, 2013
No matter what I do the patcher just hangs and goes unresponsive I have tired reinstalling and repatching and everything, I run as Admin as well and nothing it just hangs.
February 18th, 2013
Thanks
February 18th, 2013
we need a lot more people help for translating please help by asking cit for help translating

My program is still in testing right now, but as soon as i can get a Chinese Simplified Taiwanese Language Pack, Chinese Simple, Korean, and Chinese Hong Kong Language Pack for Microsoft Office 2010, I'll be able to help with translations.
February 18th, 2013
My program is still in testing right now, but as soon as i can get a Chinese Simplified Taiwanese Language Pack, Chinese Simple, Korean, and Chinese Hong Kong Language Pack for Microsoft Office 2010, I'll be able to help with translations.

The chinese in here is Traditional thankfully.
February 19th, 2013
No matter what I do the patcher just hangs and goes unresponsive I have tired reinstalling and repatching and everything, I run as Admin as well and nothing it just hangs.

Are you using version 2.1 or 2.1.1? If not, download the newest version. If you're using the newest version, did you ever use an older version? If so, did you have any issues with that? What options do you have checked on the patcher? What version of the game are you playing?

Did you modify the translations.txt file, are you using a translations.txt file from some other site, or are you using either a translations_alternate.txt or translations_preferred.txt file? If so, can you upload them somewhere and send me a link.

If you're playing the Korean version, can you zip and upload the lang0.pak and tbl0.pak files from your game's "pack" folder, and the tbl0.pak file from your game's "localize/KOREA/pack" folder.

If you're playing any other version, can you zip and upload the lang0.pak and tbl0.pak files from your game's "/localize/TAIWAN/pack" or "/localize/HONGKONG/pack" folder.
February 19th, 2013
Edit: Ok after hours of trial and error I got it working, thanks.

Last edited on February 19th, 2013 at 04:17 AM.
February 20th, 2013
Thanks, You're the best Citrinate
February 20th, 2013
this is my problem