Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 16th, 2013
I'm talking about the end of the game, Final Cap. lvl70 xDD.

I remember a Turtle Male win Solo Budokai at 60cap. xDD
November 16th, 2013
I liked 2 SKs, 1 fighter, 1 turtle and 1 plasma.

Healer was useless after the scouter update. They were just 1 shots who were an easy target.

after scouter update support classes still important in party, but in a resistance and damage party, not a damage and neutralization party like yours, its different strategies xD
November 16th, 2013
LMAO what class are you, and seriously needles = Fighters' most op moves, needle me in the ass? Naw im a level 70, wanna see my gear >:)

I bet this will be your move...

Who were you in DBO? Sorry I forgot lol.
November 16th, 2013
LMAO what class are you, and seriously needles = Fighters' most op moves, needle me in the ass? Naw im a level 70, wanna see my gear >:)

I bet this will be your move...

U weren't 70. You were like in ur 50-55s.
@Image lol
November 17th, 2013
Im still needling him in the arse
November 17th, 2013
Fighter ftw.... Turtle is easy to beat up low lp high ep :/ I can kill with my needles >:) anyways people stop going off topic saying the game is closed.

Game is closed.
Let the game die in peace.
November 18th, 2013
Turtle ftw.

While a fighter can take out only 1 opponent at once, Turtle can do the same with 10 without even giving a single fuck.
also Turtle is a balanced class, and it's not easy to make it good, so yea. Fighters suck ( Even though I had a fighter and won 2nd place on first try of PvP xD )
November 19th, 2013
Turtle is a balanced class

While a fighter can take out only 1 opponent at once, Turtle can do the same with 10 without even giving a single fuck.

Sounds balanced to me.
November 19th, 2013
dbo wasnt balanced
November 19th, 2013
dbo wasnt balanced

Nail on the head