Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
July 24th, 2013
Hi there, is it just me or are the best classes for 1v1 pvp fighters and turtles, you never ever many other classes make top 10 on TW, rarely u see a dende/sk/karma/crane make it on the list, ultimates are never seen?? whats up with this??
July 24th, 2013
LOL NO fighter,sk,swordsman are the best in pvp my opinion.That what you said for SK is all wrong ...
Others like dende/ultimate arent realy good in pvp including turtle too they are more pve.
That turtle are there they spam on party killing people with kamehamehas.
July 24th, 2013
crane is hardly even seen in the top 10, and a turtle has been rank 1 for quite some time now , so that cant be true they are damn good in pvp
July 24th, 2013
crane is hardly even seen in the top 10, and a turtle has been rank 1 for quite some time now , so that cant be true they are damn good in pvp

LOL.
In wich server are you that you are saying this?
Turtle is more PvE not PvP.
And crane is realy good in pvp.
July 24th, 2013
turtle female are actually at the top in PvP just behind SKs but they're the only one atm to be able to beat good SKs.

Then for Cranes, well they have really good damages if played properly but huhhh, no stun at all anyone will just stun you and rape you so not rly viable IMO, also to end ya'll must already know that ANY class can win, and this way is : Draw.
July 24th, 2013
I play on TW, fighters are the most common in the top 10 with turtles being second, other classes just come and go it seems, I hardly ever see majins and if I do its a karma player, never seen an ultimate make the list, what do you guys think I should make SK or karma? SK seems pvp fit however karma has like 3 damage spells its weird?pls help
July 24th, 2013
SK if you like to go and in tournament and other dungeons PvP ,if you like tanking dmg of course.