Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
July 9th, 2013
Hello , i am new in this game and i have lvl 25 majin mighty so i want to ask , i will want to go to time machine quest 1 because i heard you can drop qear here , so which skills should i be lvling up ? And what equipment should i use ? Is equipment for tier1 dragon balls ok ? And if yes how much + should i make it ? One more question , i heard there is chance that my upgrade will fail , if it fails my items is broken ?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english i dont know english very well.
July 9th, 2013
As long as you have a healer you can pretty much take any party, Its pointless spamming for gear, cause there is 1 drop per run, which could be for any class. Not to mention 5 people rolling on it, either buy the armour off AH, or buy the craft gear which is better. From TMQ3 onwards there are multiple drops, i think TMQ2 has only 1 or 2 drops. Your current equipment is ok for TMQ1, but realistically it is only decent defence, it has very few stats on it.

If you get to +3 on your armour use a green and hope for +6, if not downgrade and try again, if u upgrade at +4 or more u have to choose 1 or 3 cards, and 1 of the cards breaks ur item unless u use a white stone, in which case it will still downgrade your gear.

Edit* On weapons you can go to +5 and then use a purple and hope for +8, if you try to upgrade at +6 or more you have to pick one of 3 cards.

Buy a load of cheap tmq1 armour from AH and suicide upgrade it with token shop stones if you want.

Last edited on July 9th, 2013 at 02:51 PM.
July 10th, 2013
Thanks a lot man i appreciate it , one more question , how much does TMQ1 armor costs? Because even now i am in - because from quest i get only a bit of money and items durability is going down really fast and repairs are somehow expensive .
July 10th, 2013
Off the top of my head I can't remember, probably around 1kk and upwards for 1 legendary legendary piece with random stats, Go to AH and search lvl 25 armour. It looks like saiyan armour, and has high defence.

Don't put any serious effort into low level gear, unless your planning to stay level 29 for kid budokai.

Last edited on July 10th, 2013 at 04:44 AM.
July 10th, 2013
Thanks once again , but it is even possible to have 1kk on lvl 25 ? Because my max was somewhere around 200k not even talking about that it is no more rising but falling.
July 10th, 2013
Its unlikely in all honesty at least from an in game point of view. Any of the items you will have farmed are pretty much useless. You could always buy u70 stones with real money and sell them for zenie. There are other sources of zenie too if you look around. There is a guide to buying cash points somewhere on this forum.

I would personally recommend not worrying about gear for now, because in honesty the quest armour you get at various points of the game, while total crap is still good enough to allow you to level up, and any money you spend on armour now is wasted because you will need to regear at 70. If you enjoy the game and are still playing by then, then you can worry about gear.

PM me with your ingame name and I will try to help you.
July 10th, 2013
:D Really thanks you helped me a lot and you were even answering really fast , thx really.
Tomorrow i will post you name ok ? Today i have to leave so thanks and see ya . :)