Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
December 30th, 2013
I've been thinking about posts on the dragon ball online facebook page. Lots of people are asking for more faces and more hairstyles. This has lead me to an idea. Once you create your character you can go to the Hair/Face Guy and change your look. It should cost around 500k and you can change your hairstyle or your face if theres an update or something. Heres an idea of the menu when your going to change your hair style and a weird introduction...

Click here to see full text

This isn't a suggestion it is an idea :p
December 30th, 2013
i like it

people change their decisions so this would help them out alot

Last edited on December 30th, 2013 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Double Post
December 30th, 2013
I agree and masterlight's sig blinded me with awesomeness
December 30th, 2013
Good idea

Last edited on December 30th, 2013 at 06:34 PM.
December 30th, 2013
Ppl using so much things from my sigs x_x
I usually just mod my hair when I wanted a different look. But this is good for everyone who doesn't know how to do that. Even though this has been suggested a thousand times.

Last edited on December 30th, 2013 at 06:35 PM.
December 30th, 2013
Actually that's the only idea in the past 2 months which I really like.
December 30th, 2013
Then do something else. It wont be out next year (I don't believe it will come out next year, although most people say at the end of 2014)

Last edited on December 31st, 2013 at 09:10 PM.
December 30th, 2013
I havÍ an idea for the game because administrators do not create a new breed type let me think type ozaru the Ōzaru are human with the tail the transformation would be seen a giant ape without clothes like gohan when child and powers would throw fire from his mouth and several giant stones of the floor and play with the hand :D
December 30th, 2013
I havÍ an idea for the game because administrators do not create a new breed type let me think type ozaru the Ōzaru are human with the tail the transformation would be seen a giant ape without clothes like gohan when child and powers would throw fire from his mouth and several giant stones of the floor and play with the hand :D

No.
December 30th, 2013
No.

I support this message.