Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
December 15th, 2013
Frist of all : the bigest problem is the balance between clases in both PVP and PVE (I have faith that the DBOPS team will solve this sooner or later)

Second "advice" if you wish to call it so would be about some certain things that made the DBO to crumble :
1)doge pords and other turtle port :Some say that without them is better or worse , but let's look on the other side of the coin ; by nerfing them the number of players had droped and ultimately lead to what we have now(or what we don't).
And to get right on the subject i propoze that the doge port,and transformation ports do be managed in a way that won't cause touble;

(Theese are some exemples)Frist thing frist:Dogeports will be modified: 200% doge increase for 20 minutes (in other words less doge more time)
or doge port to be transformed into a skill for fighter class .

and ultimately eliminate transformation ports just make for example ssj skill to have dogeport stats .

That's what i had to say... sorry for grammar mistakes ,i was in a hurry ;
and to DBOPS team : You are doing a wonderfull job ,and keep going that way .
December 15th, 2013
First, biggest, classes dodge pots pot dropped propose dodge pot pot trouble these examples first first dodge pots dodge dodge dodge pots pots dodge pots

Lol I thought my typing when I'm in a rush was bad :p

Yeah Dodge pot should be a skill and not an item
December 15th, 2013
200% doge increase

December 15th, 2013
all the time i though you were talking about doge being the last boss on CC 150, sorry

Last edited on December 15th, 2013 at 06:45 AM.
December 15th, 2013
if you have other ideas about ssj/doge ports you can post them here .Any sugestion is wellkome from my behalf
December 15th, 2013
i dont have anymore ideas about .
December 15th, 2013
No offence or anything but you really lost me with ur bad spelling sorry.
December 15th, 2013
Doge doge doge . . .

December 15th, 2013
Doge doge doge . . .

I approve this message
December 15th, 2013
How about Pots for everyone? Instant Transmission for everyone?
200% Dodge Increase for 20 mins...