Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
January 9th, 2014
Coming to think if there is anything the community could help with on this project? We were able to help with the English patch, even if its something minor...It would still be easier and quicker than the process before right?
January 10th, 2014
It'll probably take longer.
Since they've got a group of people working at it right now, thus knowing what everyone is capable of and what he/she is supposed to do.
Taking in random people from the community (not knowing whether he/she will finish the job in a proper way) will just be a waste of time.
Just be patient and let them handle it, if they need more people i'm sure they'll say so and recruit more people if needed.
January 10th, 2014
will the private server be implementing all the work the translators did? and is the translation of the whole game still ongoing or stop after the game shut down
January 10th, 2014
I'll be talking to citrinate closer to release, if he wants to share what he has so far with the project, or what not, as we'll be releasing the language files to the public for easier translation.
January 10th, 2014
My guess is like u know how it showed a video of the character creation? once they got that part they translated it once they get the part of the game they translate it so my best guess is Yes it will be in english