Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
December 30th, 2013
All damage will be reduce at dbops, also if not change dw dammage, they will be more dammage our skills because other chars lose own dammage. I think.
December 30th, 2013
All damage will be reduce at dbops, also if not change dw dammage, they will be more dammage our skills because other chars lose own dammage. I think.

http://www.amazon.com/English-Gramma.../dp/0764553224
December 30th, 2013
the DW can not hold agro much time with their skills, the sk can handle much better agro because of its high damage, the only easy way to give DW tanking and damage is in "great namek" mode, and with buff speed and attack speed equipment, this surely DW mode is better than SK, but in normal mode, the SK is better, thinking about it tell me because I would have the job of making a DW, if I can make a SK which is very good in pvp, in pve median but you can do a good job, the most fun thing in this game is the pvp (my opinion but I think most people think so), the pve is simply to get good items, so I still think DW is for anyone who wants to have a hard life in DBO..
December 30th, 2013
the DW can not hold agro much time with their skills, the sk can handle much better agro because of its high damage, the only easy way to give DW tanking and damage is in "great namek" mode, and with buff speed and attack speed equipment, this surely DW mode is better than SK, but in normal mode, the SK is better, thinking about it tell me because I would have the job of making a DW, if I can make a SK which is very good in pvp, in pve median but you can do a good job, the most fun thing in this game is the pvp (my opinion but I think most people think so), the pve is simply to get good items, so I still think DW is for anyone who wants to have a hard life in DBO..

Here's the guide of our fellow member Mythrandir
http://dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40939
Just one thing: Choosing to get to the top with an sk won't be that special (" Oh look another sk raping the shit out of pvp"), gettin' to the top with one of the most underrated class in pvp , now that's special("Dayuuuuummm, look at that nigga over there , he is the legendary DW")