Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
June 28th, 2011
No. Just new areas IT is for people to go to their party mates and i think friends not sure
June 30th, 2011
what about travleing over water takeing down invisable barrier

Mounts can travel over water.
June 30th, 2011
best way to do fusion is to fuse with an alt, of the same species... as long as there the same level... and double the power.. yes it would be overpowered but idk... any rase could fuse...
July 3rd, 2011
yes adding more group story quests would add more meaning, while rewarding players with XP and stuff.

From what I hear, there are some things they should fix (like Healers), but I think the combat looks great as it is for a mmorpg. It has nice rhythm to it and not one-sided with cheap inescapable combos like those cheapy fighting games. Also the techniques are really cool and intense and more natural! Though I think expecting destructible enviornments in an mmorpg would be pushing it.

But yes it has a lot of potential to expand in the story, adding more fun rewarding quests that introduce new arcs, new powerful villains, and more places to explore. :) So really new story quests and expanding new sagas should be the bulk of new content they add.

Also if they add flight, they don't need to have it go so high, just high enough to be allowed to fly over water and stuff would make players thrilled to use flight.

Last edited on July 3rd, 2011 at 12:25 PM.
July 3rd, 2011
Mounts can travel over water.

i know they can meant with the barrier down so we can go to other islands, but i thought about it and it wont work well unless we can fly
July 15th, 2011
minor things?

1: Being able to remain chibi, and still take advanced classes. I really like my chibi majin its a shame i cant remain that way...i think its just an avatar choice in fact go as far to say kid/adult should just be an avatar choice at level 1, and have a special token or item you aquire makes you grow up.

2: combat more fluid... basically my issue right now is that i have to full on stop during attacks, and animations root you in place. For a series that boasted about fluid high speed combat game feels very slow and clunky. Like it more fluid, faster and more actiony.

3: Dash needs to become perma at some point, and not cost ep... if its a combat issue make dash free out of combat and cost ep in combat as it stands i rarely dash because well it costs to much ep...

4: zanzoken/superspeed definatly like to see this added into combat prehaps dash becomes ep free while this replaces dashes mechanic in combat definatly feel it would make game feel much more dbz paced.

5: Quest Revamp: would require a major overhall BUT hear me out! most of the quests involve killing wolves...bugs...and plantlife(sabi excluded those are acceptable) and i just dont see that fitting DB or DBZ world very well. You have ultra villians doing bad things with time stream USE it more RR guys something! and maybe its language barrior and i just dont know exactally whats happening quest to quest so maybe they make more sense BUT still i dont wanna be randomly killing forest life just because some jacko asked me to...on to top of that i dont wanna be a gopher either >> if i'm, running places delivering messages to people i think i will vomit! mean they have PHONES!

6: quests able to be handed in turned in and quest givers talked to via an in game cell phone. Come on people! we have technology! we know how to use it! CoH/V did this well ^^ it was a nice convenience! sometimes required some rep or quest to be completed so you got there phone number BUT mostly yes this made sense!

7: Mounts being permanent with fuel being something you buy...why does my bike vanish after 7 days? 0_o

8: Flight needs to be there even if its a level 50 thing however if you all want my opinion...never going to see it...why? game would require a MASSIVE overhaul from my understanding to even have flight work right. If we do see it i think it'll be an expansion that brings it in and i think the game will require alot of success for that to happen.

>> i didnt have 10 but i did get to 8...games decent but far from what i'd call best mmo ever. Still its enjoyable and does have some neat things about it BUT yea my wish list.
June 9th, 2013
Dragon Ball Online is far from a top-tier MMO at the moment, but it's being smoothed out as it goes along. Eventually, it's going to get to the point where it should have more solid mechanics and class ballance, as opposed to what we have now. With the addition of flying apparently going to be implemented at some point in the future, I believe that anything is possible at this point in time. So, as the topic title suggests, what are some minor changes you'd like to see made to the game to make it more enjoyable? Not things like extra transformations, new races/classes, etc., but minor things that just add to the atmosphere and charm.

Something I, and I'm sure a good lot of us would like to see is enviornments that you can destroy. This has always been a favorite part of mine when it comes to Dragon Ball fighting games, because few things make me feel like I'm part of the series like throwing someone through a moutain. Or blowing up said mountain for that matter. While it has no real purpose, I just think it would be cool, and the enviornment could just repair itself later like how enemies respawn so it can work in an MMO setting.

So, anyone else got any suggestions?

"Smoothed out as it goes along"?

Not at all. It seems like NTL or Wasabii hasn't found the smooth road yet (I don't think they'll ever find it) because at this point, DBO has lost so many members, even the locals. They even lost some of their top spenders. This game is no where near smoothing, it has some many rocks and bumps. And if you do think they are smoothing it out, you better go to an "Around the world Snail Race" and wait for the last snail to cross the finish line, because that's how long it'll take Wasabii or NTL to figure out that the game isn't doing so well ...
June 15th, 2013
we need new flight system and well as flight combat and a whole new combat system with combos and stuff! srsly nowadays ALL of the stuff we can dream is so possible to be true....but its one of 2 things:
1.NTL are lazy racist bastards
2.they suck and they are so failures
June 21st, 2013
"Smoothed out as it goes along"?

Not at all. It seems like NTL or Wasabii hasn't found the smooth road yet (I don't think they'll ever find it) because at this point, DBO has lost so many members, even the locals. They even lost some of their top spenders. This game is no where near smoothing, it has some many rocks and bumps. And if you do think they are smoothing it out, you better go to an "Around the world Snail Race" and wait for the last snail to cross the finish line, because that's how long it'll take Wasabii or NTL to figure out that the game isn't doing so well ...

Dude that post was made 2 years ago, debatabley when the game was in Prime. Now it seems to be in decline.