Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Taiwan (GMT+8): (Scheduled Events)
Current Taiwanese Game Version: 1.57.49 (Released: May 15)
Download
Character List
Guild List

Poll Results: U logging in on the last day of DBO, bro?
Yes 93 60.00%
No 34 21.94%
Mayb so. 28 18.06%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll.

October 5th, 2013
Right, Isn't the game ending the 31st of this month?

I notice everyone has carelessly discarded their DBO chars in some kind of way...So I suppose nobody cares to go apeshit in the plat one moar time?

From my person experience, I was lead to believe that the last day of an MMO should be the most active day...
So are you logging on the last day of DBO TW for one more time to hang around the plat, troll, kill, fondle, chat, and say goodbyes?

#PartyOnTWServer2LastDay

Though I'm not entirely sure actually being able to log in on the last day would be as easy as that...

Is the game going offline exactly at 12:00AM Oct 31st TW Time? Or 11:59pm Oct 31st TW Time?
October 5th, 2013
That's a good question.

I voted maybe but I'm HK. I deleted my TW. I hope that's ok.
October 5th, 2013
yeah, why not. Just dunno if I'll be at home, because then holiday in my school starts
October 5th, 2013
Nah
October 5th, 2013
Who gives a pineapple anymore. xD
October 5th, 2013
I don't understand why anyone who actually played this game serious would say "No" to one last visit.

No sentimental value for this game? q.q
October 5th, 2013
i Don't Understand Why Anyone Who Actually Played This Game Serious Would Say "no" To One Last Visit.

No Sentimental Value For This Game? Q.q

+1
October 5th, 2013
I already uninstalled all versions. Besides I never really enjoyed the game after the first few months, I only logged on to chat and kill things when I got bored. Now I have most people added on some sort of messenger and I play other games with them. I won't miss dbo...
October 5th, 2013
I already uninstalled all versions. Besides I never really enjoyed the game after the first few months, I only logged on to chat and kill things when I got bored. Now I have most people added on some sort of messenger and I play other games with them. I won't miss dbo...

You won't miss it since you never really even played it.....

Anyways, ill probably hop on that day if im not busy, i don't care for the game anymore honestly, bad game, bad community, happy the game is done.
October 5th, 2013
You won't miss it since you never really even played it.....

Anyways, ill probably hop on that day if im not busy, i don't care for the game anymore honestly, bad game, bad community, happy the game is done.

I was actually kinda excited to hear of the shut down. NTL has disappointed me way to much, let another company have the rights.