Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Taiwan (GMT+8): (Scheduled Events)
Current Taiwanese Game Version: 1.57.49 (Released: May 15)
Download
Character List
Guild List

November 18th, 2013
[/QUOTE]

1:05 O.o

Btw, dbo needed anti-sleep, lol.

Last edited on November 18th, 2013 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Double Post
November 19th, 2013
Guys, we shouldn't be arguing over these top foreigners lists. The DBO we all know is gone for good. All the bugs are gone, the gay-ass upgrade merchant is gone, the cash shop is gone, ALL OF IT IS GONE, but the only thing that seems to remain here is the senseless hatred some of us have for each other. Why do you guys have to bicker about who was better or who bugged the most? Why can't we all just reflect on the good times and the bad.

I hold absolutely no grudges on DBO, except with most of the chinese and a select few foreigners. But most of the guys I despised like Nady or Hercules, I have made peace with. Heck, I did that before the game shut down. But I just don't get why you guys can't all get along now, especially since the game is gone. One might say the hatred could resurface on the DBOPS, but that game will be completely different than the original DBO. In my opinion, we should all try to make peace with each other, so that when the DBOPS comes out, we can all avoid petty differences on that game.

Now, had I not been able to put aside my hatred for several people that I won't name, back in 2012, I would have probably quit DBO long ago. It was mainly because of those people I used to hate that I was able to enjoy DBO and accomplish most of my achievements. Those people I used to hate turned out to be really good friends.

I'm not trying to control anyone or say that shit talking shouldn't be allowed over an MMO, but I just wish that people would not hate each other over a game or try to down-talk other's achievements.

I may sound like a hypocrite, since many of you know that I was one of the biggest shit talkers on DBO. But like I said before: I only hated a couple foreigners and most of the chinese. Everyone should hate the chinese jk :P

Anyway, that's all I have to say. I hope I didn't offend anyone or come off as trying to pass judgement on you all. I just needed to say what I had to say~

-Zophar

Last edited on November 19th, 2013 at 07:38 AM.
November 19th, 2013
Lol to jocer you speak about the pip(top) 15 pvp for some it are true but you who uses quite the bugg of games(sets) and ast how can you put yourself in this list xd and ps in your famous list or are divine and to zophar? Even good other urameshi and dbzbejita???

Last edited on November 19th, 2013 at 05:50 AM.
November 19th, 2013
Lol to jocer you speak about the pip(top) 15 pvp for some it are true but you who uses quite the bugg of games(sets) and ast how can you put yourself in this list xd and ps in your famous list or are divine and to zophar? Even good other urameshi and dbzbejita???

Since when is DiviNe a foreigner?
November 19th, 2013
When YoshiiKazuya was a sword was the only MA i saw killing Skedar (When skedar play serious , no for FUN in arena) Then
Skedar,Yoshi,Rubicante,Kiriha,Simmy,AntiObese (The real one), Hax, leinad, Nady, Benito, mmm have to be 15? well .... of old Times nobody remember Skedar's love (Joke popo xD) ZFighter Turtle , ZF &Skedar vs arena.
Esqueri OFC maybe is the best spanish that i knew in game, and i only have them..
I wont say a number for each one because i think each one of this guys was OP guys in their times
Ofc is only sv2

(Screenshot was made by Kiriha)

My blue hat was the secret. :)