Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Taiwan (GMT+8): (Scheduled Events)
Current Taiwanese Game Version: 1.57.49 (Released: May 15)
Download
Character List
Guild List

September 19th, 2013
Hi Guys. Im gutted but so are you.

What can we do to make them change their minds or what can we do to get a private server for everyone on the website? Maybe we can find a way to get all the information/code about our characters and then be able to put them on a private server?

Can anyone talk to me about the possibilities for continuing this game even if its on Lan I dont care lol.
September 19th, 2013
No words will change their mind as they are bankrupted and therefore need solid cash.

A Private Server is in full swing, stay tuned and stay patient! ;-)
September 19th, 2013
Thats good news! But I think we still should make our voices(Keyboards) herd by them and any other possible company. We should just spam them with emails and get everyone to log in so that it shows their servers we want this game! But what Private server is being made?

Im a little bit of a novice when it comes to technology but can you explain to me what is intended by this awesome community?

Nevermind Scrancher. I found the Private server Forum topic! All of my questions have been answered there

Last edited on September 19th, 2013 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Double Post
September 19th, 2013
Ok we said the same thing when the game was alive saw hellFU supporting kudos but my point is that this game is purely dead I made a post while back showing a vid game guard was down and the game was getting shut down but everyone was like kr and hk/tw where different but they where wrong so just go back and play for the few months u got
September 20th, 2013
You have to love the DBO community, we are true fans of the game, even though the game is not perfect not in any way we are all sad to see it close down. So much so that there are those of us who are making a private server (Not me I don't know anything about programming and stuff, all I can do is suggest a few things.) But it gives me the warm fuzzies to see us all showing love to the series that has inspired us since we saw that first Episode of Dragon Ball.
September 20th, 2013
Thats good news! But I think we still should make our voices(Keyboards) herd by them and any other possible company. We should just spam them with emails and get everyone to log in so that it shows their servers we want this game! But what Private server is being made?

Im a little bit of a novice when it comes to technology but can you explain to me what is intended by this awesome community?

Nevermind Scrancher. I found the Private server Forum topic! All of my questions have been answered there

There is nothing we can do. The company is bankrupt, that's why they can't continue the game.
September 20th, 2013
They got bankrupt O O!!!

If so they might re open the game after they get there money back
just an thought i had.

Last edited on September 20th, 2013 at 01:59 AM.
September 22nd, 2013
You have to love the DBO community, we are true fans of the game, even though the game is not perfect not in any way we are all sad to see it close down. So much so that there are those of us who are making a private server (Not me I don't know anything about programming and stuff, all I can do is suggest a few things.) But it gives me the warm fuzzies to see us all showing love to the series that has inspired us since we saw that first Episode of Dragon Ball.

100%! The game is to be honest .. SHIT. But I love dragonball and it has so much potential to be a great mmo game. But I think it was in the wrong hands with NTL now its in the right hands with the people who are fans and love the game!

Good luck DBOPS! I want to help you guys in marketing and social media.
October 26th, 2013
why does it hav to close im only level 35 and havnt got any dbs so i nowere near to ssj cant they keep it open for another year at least