Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Poll Results: Should master classes be open for all races?
Yes. I would love my warrior being able to become a fighter or swordsman(Example) 34 47.22%
NO. Hell no. 38 52.78%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll.

November 23rd, 2013
Hola.

I wanted to start this discussion long time ago just to see what YOU think about classes in general.
Though there are no weak or op classes(only classes that are easy or hard to play and take time to master) I would still like to have a discussion related to these questions:
Click here to see full text

I would like to ask YOU keep YOUR posts as much structured as possible.
Try to avoid flaming, posting about adding such skills as fusion, big bang kamehameha or other BS things.
Kids, please avoid this thread. I want to keep this thread as much as possible serious.

Also I would like YOU to vote if master classes should be unlocked for all the races.

Examples:

Last edited on November 25th, 2013 at 03:55 PM.
November 23rd, 2013
NO. Hell no. The reason I say that is because whats the point of a dende priest if a pink blob or human takes the namekians special spot :(
November 23rd, 2013
Oh god no...
November 23rd, 2013
1. Turtle Hermit and fighter, turtle because skills are pretty cool and is an easy way to get zeny, Fighter because of good critical and also why fighter was virtually the class that had more advantages in the game even with the removal of "dodge potion".
2.Consecutive disks
3.Turtle, not is a weak class, but it is a bit difficult to go against fighters espcially in the arena,is very difficult to kill without sending kamehameha friends, and enemies, al dies who is not to die,yes the class is more geared for pve but also pvp.
4.Fighter should be a class readjusted. 1 hit = crit .-.
5.I do not think that is a strong skill, basically leaves you without action. (skill: Hesitation) <- Karma
6.I think not having a very useless skill.
7.I would like to see Genki lady, would be cool.
Answered the most questions focused on the turtle lol, but okay.
It would be cool on something about anti critical was resolved, that is boring come a noob with weapons +7, +8 and kill in one hit on your char with OP equipment. I say without buffs, Anti critical was the basis for support classes.
November 23rd, 2013
Dodge pot and turtle books needs to be removed or give other classes their own skill enhancer
November 24th, 2013
??? why are people saying no to master classes its apart of the game and without it the classes and the game itself would be LAME common it should be yes all the way.If most people say no(for what reason i hope its a good one) then i just hope this does not affect the privet server.
November 24th, 2013
If this was the case of EVERYBODY having others skills then the point of having classes would be pointless. Would you like to see an SK Bleeding and throwing needles? Lol I know I don't. Hopefully the team does not put this in the game but for some reason if they.... Do it after they release it because this^ will drive people away
November 24th, 2013
Nice thread. Guess I'll answer those questions to help ya out.

1. Turtle Hermit. Why? Well it's mainly personal reference. I'm the player who likes big and powerful attacks, which Turtle Hermits deliver. The Kamehameha skill was also one of my favorite techniques in the series so that helps contribute to it as well.
2. As I said, the Kamehameha skills. Giant Kamehameha in particular was my favorite due to its range and power and the fact it was balanced out by a long CD.
3. I'd say the weakest class was Plasma Majin. To me, I see them as like snipers. They had the best range in the game, but lacked the power to take advantage of it.
4. Give Plasma Majins better crit. As I said, they seemed like a Sniper class to me so it would make sense for them to have better crit. Obviously to balance this out they would be weak defensively since they're meant for long range only.
5. Bold Strike. Seriously that skill alone made Shadow Knights too damn powerful.
6. Well I came name a few, but I'll stick specifically to Turtle Hermits. The defense buffs were, in my opinion, useless. Not only did they last one minute, but they cut your opposite defense by double the defense you were gaining. Sure it isn't a problem if you were facing a pure physical or spiritual opponent, but if you were up against hybrids (like Shadow Knights) you were screwed. The Slow debuff was also disappointing in that it focused more on your opponent's defense rate over their dodge rate, which makes no sense at all.
7. An AOE healing move for Turtle Hermits. Let's face it. Every class/race (saved for the MA tree) had some way to regain health via a skill. Now granted Turtles and Cranes got one too, but it was a debuff that also lowered your energy. Adding insult to injury, Cranes got a better healing move named "Put Out The Flames." Turtle Hermits need their own healing move, but one that is AOE. Of course to balance it out it would be weaker than the Crane's skill, but at least then Turtles would have a better healing move. It also fits the theme of their sub-weapon, which as we all know is a Wand.

As for your poll, no I don't think its a good idea. It doesn't make sense to have classes that don't match the race (do you seriously see a Namek wielding candy as a weapon, because I sure don't lol).
November 24th, 2013
Nice thread. Guess I'll answer those questions to help ya out.

1. Turtle Hermit. Why? Well it's mainly personal reference. I'm the player who likes big and powerful attacks, which Turtle Hermits deliver. The Kamehameha skill was also one of my favorite techniques in the series so that helps contribute to it as well.
2. As I said, the Kamehameha skills. Giant Kamehameha in particular was my favorite due to its range and power and the fact it was balanced out by a long CD.
3. I'd say the weakest class was Plasma Majin. To me, I see them as like snipers. They had the best range in the game, but lacked the power to take advantage of it.
4. Give Plasma Majins better crit. As I said, they seemed like a Sniper class to me so it would make sense for them to have better crit. Obviously to balance this out they would be weak defensively since they're meant for long range only.
5. Bold Strike. Seriously that skill alone made Shadow Knights too damn powerful.
6. Well I came name a few, but I'll stick specifically to Turtle Hermits. The defense buffs were, in my opinion, useless. Not only did they last one minute, but they cut your opposite defense by double the defense you were gaining. Sure it isn't a problem if you were facing a pure physical or spiritual opponent, but if you were up against hybrids (like Shadow Knights) you were screwed. The Slow debuff was also disappointing in that it focused more on your opponent's defense rate over their dodge rate, which makes no sense at all.
7. An AOE healing move for Turtle Hermits. Let's face it. Every class/race (saved for the MA tree) had some way to regain health via a skill. Now granted Turtles and Cranes got one too, but it was a debuff that also lowered your energy. Adding insult to injury, Cranes got a better healing move named "Put Out The Flames." Turtle Hermits need their own healing move, but one that is AOE. Of course to balance it out it would be weaker than the Crane's skill, but at least then Turtles would have a better healing move. It also fits the theme of their sub-weapon, which as we all know is a Wand.

As for your poll, no I don't think its a good idea. It doesn't make sense to have classes that don't match the race (do you seriously see a Namek wielding candy as a weapon, because I sure don't lol).

Most Plasma on HK were strong and knew how to beat any +15 fighter,swordsmen and other class. Same for most people who played Cranes in HK, I personal think that there was more diversity in classes in HK then any other server.

Also my favorite class would be an Crane and Grand Chef.

I really wish I could been able to gear the Grand Chef I had made it HK.

Last edited on November 24th, 2013 at 12:37 AM.
November 24th, 2013
I wish I played on the HK server...