Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 17th, 2013
Fighter ftw.... Turtle is easy to beat up low lp high ep :/ I can kill with my needles >:) anyways people stop going off topic saying the game is closed.

Game is closed.
Let the game die in peace.
November 18th, 2013
Turtle ftw.

While a fighter can take out only 1 opponent at once, Turtle can do the same with 10 without even giving a single fuck.
also Turtle is a balanced class, and it's not easy to make it good, so yea. Fighters suck ( Even though I had a fighter and won 2nd place on first try of PvP xD )
November 19th, 2013
Turtle is a balanced class

While a fighter can take out only 1 opponent at once, Turtle can do the same with 10 without even giving a single fuck.

Sounds balanced to me.
November 19th, 2013
dbo wasnt balanced
November 19th, 2013
dbo wasnt balanced

Nail on the head
November 19th, 2013
this game was balance as u can get it! ppl just want every class the same so they didnt feel left out in events or party stuff!!
November 19th, 2013
This game WAS...NOT...BALANCED
November 19th, 2013
this game was balance as u can get it! ppl just want every class the same so they didnt feel left out in events or party stuff!!

Usually in Budokai the winner is a Fighter, SK, or Turtle (Divine)

In PvE this is the group order
Dende
SK
(Random Spot usually going to Turtle)
Rule: YOU HAVE TO HAVE 23+ SPEED GLOVES/WEAPON ON

Balance af
November 23rd, 2013
Turtle ftw.

also Turtle is a balanced class, and it's not easy to make it good, so yea. Fighters suck ( Even though I had a fighter and won 2nd place on first try of PvP xD )

Um, earth to Rolii.... Fighter's Storm Strike can do just about the same thing, when it comes to hitting or impact. Let alone what classes are capable of...
November 23rd, 2013
Usually in Budokai the winner is a Fighter, SK, or Turtle (Divine)

In PvE this is the group order
Dende
SK
(Random Spot usually going to Turtle)
Rule: YOU HAVE TO HAVE 23+ SPEED GLOVES/WEAPON ON

Balance af

This is what kind of pisses me off. I can't stand that people only relate to 70 cap. Why doesnt anyone talk about 55 or 60 cap?

No fighters would win in 55 or 60 cap. It was always One SK, One Karma, Ultimates and Cranes. People think DBO revolved over 70 cap which is where the downfall was at.

PVE?
Dark Warrior
Plasma
Dende
Ultimates

Those are the best to have. Good aggro and Aoes

Speed ruined the game. No one should think they were good at PVE if they were around for 70 cap. Real PVE was CC 50-85 During 60 cap or UD-5 and UD-6

This game WAS...NOT...BALANCED

In what cap?

Last edited on November 23rd, 2013 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Double Post