Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
August 5th, 2013
hey everyone i just found somthing about karma. Im not sure if this is known by alot of ppl but no-one ever told me so... when vs someone else and u wanna use confuse so they cant attack u, wait till they are powering up, then use it... and the person will be stuck powering up untill confuse goes...the bad thing is they might get RP...not sure tho. anyway just thought id help karma users who didnt know
August 7th, 2013
was this helpfull or not lol. oh and this strategy is mostly meant for playfull doll so ur sure that the person wont attack you. i wanna know if it helped or not :P
August 7th, 2013
what's the difference between playful doll and normal confusion ray
August 13th, 2013
well with nrml confusion, u can use and play dead then attack, with playfull doll u use it for stalling but once the target hits u it cancels...this way ur sure the target wont hit u bcuz he is stuck charging up thus, a suscessful stall.
August 13th, 2013
First of all, in a pvp battle its very rare that oponent start charge rp... and if he does, its because you are stuned and of course you cant use confusion, why would he charge rp when you can attack him?
And second, there is no need of that, you can use confusion and then use skill play dead, your oponent will stop attack.
August 14th, 2013
ik but what if nrml confusion on CD...and u need time to stall...just saying if the opponent charges there is ur chance
August 14th, 2013
ik but what if nrml confusion on CD...and u need time to stall...just saying if the opponent charges there is ur chance

I repeat, any decemt opponent will start charge RP during a battle.