October 15th, 2012

they gonna fix that hole.. -___-

Omg...go tell them to fix location lag,holes in dojo's,crashes & others -_-
October 15th, 2012
Omg...go tell them to fix location lag,holes in dojo's,crashes & others -_-

do urself
in kr no have that bugs so will impossible to report it self
October 15th, 2012
Lmao malu all versions have same bugs the patches for bugfixes are the same.
October 15th, 2012
raditzroom take my money just tell them to fix crash bug really GOGOOG
October 15th, 2012
nop
location lag bug no have and holes in dojos
October 15th, 2012
Why do the sad face Raditz, when you reported the literally loop-hole yourself :-s Doesn't make sense..
But it's good, as that will require not only speed / range players to beast that mutant boss along with every other dungeon, so i'm glad you acted on it!
It's true malu, the patches are the same and therefore the bugs too. KR fixes means TW and HK fixes eventually, but i do agree with you that people with problems or suggestions to stuff that needs to be fixed or implented should contact NTL themselves. I've personally reported a long list (primarily suggestions / ideas of new material) myself. The response came today, was positive and will be looked through and hopefully added in the future :-)
October 15th, 2012
Why do the sad face Raditz, when you reported the literally loop-hole yourself :-s Doesn't make sense..
But it's good, as that will require not only speed / range players to beast that mutant boss along with every other dungeon, so i'm glad you acted on it!
It's true malu, the patches are the same and therefore the bugs too. KR fixes means TW and HK fixes eventually, but i do agree with you that people with problems or suggestions to stuff that needs to be fixed or implented should contact NTL themselves. I've personally reported a long list (primarily suggestions / ideas of new material) myself. The response came today, was positive and will be looked through and hopefully added in the future :-)

meh i do every week dojo war
and i never saw that bug holes in dojos
tell me how often u do dojo war ?:P

not all the bugs tw has kr do have~

Last edited on October 15th, 2012 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Double Post
October 15th, 2012
maluriddle people here do those everyweek too its just that on KR people either don't know how to use them or don't wanna use them.

Imagine we players from TW go to KR... people will learn many new things if that happens lol.
And if u are like an suggester/reporter to NTL then its better to report them. It will make all 3 versions of DBO better...trust me.
October 15th, 2012
Malu your the Best example of Bad moderator... It's almost funny :-D