Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 14th, 2012
드루피 & Cell-X dungeon.

this dungeon is easy, if u following my party move in video. if u attacked from the front (the ground), impossible u can't clear this dungeon. GM tell me there a hiding place (hole) to avoid Mini Cell-X, to destroy ur party. u can paralyze, and stunt him.

i cut, the first part in video (destroy all super mobs). 1st part, u will meet super mobs with strong energy attack (long range class), and some close range mobs class. 2nd part is super mobs with strong bleeding debuff.

Cell-X boss type: energy attack, have balance defend, his walking very slow, have deadly AoE skill to kill 1 member in party just 1 hitting, his normal attack very strong.

my party: 2x karma, dende, poko, ultima.

my party strategy.
Click here to see full text

some items we got.
Click here to see full text

don't forget, all accessories from Cell-X dungeon is "Bind (activate)" after u got / pick. so cant trade or sell. and random effects, grade (ex, rare, legendary), items (necklace, earring, ring).
enjoy.. ((www.cafe,daum.net/Droopy))

Last edited on October 14th, 2012 at 02:43 PM.
October 14th, 2012
nice keep it up
October 14th, 2012
Gg
October 14th, 2012
So sad how every party consists and are build purely around Attack Speed nowadays. Too many classes are out of jobs now and are simply not needed no more as everyone are obsessed with the whole rush'n'go stragegy.
I envision a future DBO where every single class are needed and required to complete different tasks and objective for various situations!
October 14th, 2012
Nice KI "Storm" :D
Gz
October 14th, 2012
Nice
My guild to be one of first to finish that hehe
20 con on earrings

Last edited on October 14th, 2012 at 03:06 PM.
October 14th, 2012
Gratz lol.
October 14th, 2012
O.O I want it now!!!

Gratz
October 14th, 2012
this cell sure had big balls
October 14th, 2012
Nice
My guild to be one of first to finish that hehe
20 con on earrings

It is ring not earring