Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
May 13th, 2010
Is anyone else thinking of just letting their characters stay as kids during the entire game, never obtaining a master class and probably getting pummeled in PvP? Well I am, so I decided to come up with builds for every class that has your character as a kid permanently.

Human Martial Artist
Human Spiritualist
Namekian Warrior
Namekian Dragon Clan
Large ("Mighty") Majin
Strange ("Wonder") Majin

Tell me what you think, though I may not have time to change them, as this computer that I'm on has no right click.
May 13th, 2010
Wow thank you Kiyza, ive been thinking about making both an adult saiyan and a kid saiyan but I dont know which to make first :confused: This aging thing makes a lot of replayability.
May 13th, 2010
Wow thank you Kiyza, ive been thinking about making both an adult saiyan and a kid saiyan but I dont know which to make first :confused: This aging thing makes a lot of replayability.

But... they're humans. :confused: I've been thinking about having a kid character myself, but I think my main is just going to stay as an adult. I wouldn't mind a kid alt, though.
May 13th, 2010
a kid has a disadvantage of low damage, but it whould look cool. its like having a Teen Gohan character
May 13th, 2010
Well, technically, their stats (with exception to the one that gets a buff from a master class) aren't any different, they just can't use master class skills. They can, however, abuse pretty much every other skill given to them.
May 13th, 2010
But... they're humans. :confused: I've been thinking about having a kid character myself, but I think my main is just going to stay as an adult. I wouldn't mind a kid alt, though.

I know but once they get to lvl 50 Im gonna wish them ssj. The kid will be my alt too haha

a kid has a disadvantage of low damage, but it whould look cool. its like having a Teen Gohan character

Yeah having a kid that can transform is basically for looks but it puts you in an elite club because its rare.
May 13th, 2010
I think a espiritualista build for lv 70 should look more like this
http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...44081347333300
May 13th, 2010
I think a espiritualista build for lv 70 should look more like this
http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...44081347333300

Even though our skill trees are virtually identical, I'll give you my honest to goodness opinion on why I went with what I did.

I only put two points into Rapid Shot since by the time you're level 70, it's virtually worthless compared to other skills, unless you're almost out of ki or using it while another attack's cooling down. I put all four points into Spiritual Damage Cut since a lot of their attacks are long distance and long distance attacks will likely be used to retaliate against them. I put three points into Area Bleed instead of four because there are two other more powerful bleeding attacks. I put all three points into Guard since they'll be vulnerable if they're attacked at a close range. The only reason Solid Bleed isn't maxed out is because I actually didn't have an extra point for that, but perhaps I'll change that sometime.
May 13th, 2010
Even though our skill trees are virtually identical, I'll give you my honest to goodness opinion on why I went with what I did.

I only put two points into Rapid Shot since by the time you're level 70, it's virtually worthless compared to other skills, unless you're almost out of ki or using it while another attack's cooling down. I put all four points into Spiritual Damage Cut since a lot of their attacks are long distance and long distance attacks will likely be used to retaliate against them. I put three points into Area Bleed instead of four because there are two other more powerful bleeding attacks. I put all three points into Guard since they'll be vulnerable if they're attacked at a close range. The only reason Solid Bleed isn't maxed out is because I actually didn't have an extra point for that, but perhaps I'll change that sometime.

We all need this game to come out soon lol Im HOPING for E3 to bring us something. I heard the 360 is getting live tv but I think it would be soo cool for them to come out with an MMO channel feature for the 360. PS3 has Free Realms coming out so you never know... The Natal is basically a virtual computer mouse that uses your hand/body. MMOs would be awesome with Natal imo.
/rant
May 14th, 2010
Why wouldn't you get spin for mighty majiin? It's like its best skill :p.