Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
March 17th, 2010
I was wondering if someone experienced in the game could perhaps make a guide on the different builds of each class.

I don't think it should be a "how to" exactly, but perhaps a general idea on which skills are beneficial. I am a lvl 19 Martial Artist and I'm not really sure what I should spend the points into. I've read some posts where the self-buffs are useless, but if I solo a lot, wouldn't they help? don't want to "destroy my build" and have to start over. I want to create another character, but I have no idea where to start with them.

I see there is a Namekian Warrior Guide, could someone write one for the other classes too?

Perhaps when I get to lvl 30+ I'll try and write one, hopefully I my character won't be a mess by then.
March 17th, 2010
Don't spend your points on anything and wait for your second class.
March 17th, 2010
Don't spend your points on anything and wait for your second class.

what if you need to use your point to open new skills?

and if your gonna be a dmg dealer upgrade your dmg skill im a healer so ive been upgrading my healing skills
March 17th, 2010
well if you search, you can find a few builds, and several healer builds in fact. But yea I think I screwed up by taking buffs, they don't seem to help much at all.
March 17th, 2010
I think I might have said this before in another thread, but there hasn't really been anyone who hit end game yet. So at most people can only theorize and suggest builds for you to use.

It'd be best for you to get a feel of the mechanics, then take some time to read over all the skills and decide which ones you want and what order you may want to get them in.

Searching the forums will help, I know there are plenty of martial artist builds around.

--Good luck to you.
March 17th, 2010
if ur a martial artist, dnt buy buffs lol.
March 17th, 2010
Is there a way that you can sell a skill you already purchased? (to get the skill points back)
March 17th, 2010
if ur a martial artist, dnt buy buffs lol.

LOL,buffs are needed to unlock martial artists debuffs which are great.
March 17th, 2010
I have done some searching and that is why I haven't been using many points. I've pretty much only used points to open up Kamehameha and Wolf Fang Fists. I understand about people not hitting end game yet, but an overall on what they have learned could be helpful to some beginners.
March 17th, 2010
I have done some searching and that is why I haven't been using many points. I've pretty much only used points to open up Kamehameha and Wolf Fang Fists. I understand about people not hitting end game yet, but an overall on what they have learned could be helpful to some beginners.

just follow simple unlocking the skills like you are doing right now at least with martial artist,and later you see where will you spend your points.