Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
December 28th, 2013
they make the decision, the development team, advised by professional players.
December 28th, 2013
they make the decision, the development team, advised by professional players.

Thank u for that info, it was much needed
December 28th, 2013
you don't say? Let's see what you guys gonna do if they cap it xD

Since the development team is mostly filled by ppl who played when lvl cap was 55 i think they know what to do (cap speed like in lvl 60 times^^)
December 28th, 2013
From my point of view . The attack speed was a goo d boost for non cashers to get some nice ite ms. 
①.A casher will have a better gear with higher upg rades , so tanking kraken and killin it with skil ls wouldnt be that hard. A non-casher would be li ke Die motherfucker,die before I die.
②. A casher had the thing with changing stats. So  they can get the perfect , errings for example , f rom few runs . A non-casher needs to spam that mot herfucker so much , and might still get nothing .P ut to that the time necessarly to kill it with ski lls .
Thats how speed was (FOR ME) , but I have no idea  how itll be on the private server.
I played this game after they put the lv 70 cap so  I dont know how it was before . But I think that  the dungeons like kraken didnt exist . This stuf f takes time and serious gear to comeplete with sk ills alone and it must be spammed ...like hardcore  spam . 
I dont know guys ...just my own opinion . Try and  see it from my point of view . Some might say , w heres the fun ...well...I never played this game  for fun , I played it to be the best , and ..hell  ..Ill certainly take the fastest way to get there .

Last edited on December 28th, 2013 at 01:00 PM.
December 28th, 2013
From my point of view . The attack speed was a goo d boost for non cashers to get some nice ite ms. 
①.A casher will have a better gear with higher upg rades , so tanking kraken and killin it with skil ls wouldnt be that hard. A non-casher would be li ke Die motherfucker,die before I die.
②. A casher had the thing with changing stats. So  they can get the perfect , errings for example , f rom few runs . A non-casher needs to spam that mot herfucker so much , and might still get nothing .P ut to that the time necessarly to kill it with ski lls .
Thats how speed was (FOR ME) , but I have no idea  how itll be on the private server.
I played this game after they put the lv 70 cap so  I dont know how it was before . But I think that  the dungeons like kraken didnt exist . This stuf f takes time and serious gear to comeplete with sk ills alone and it must be spammed ...like hardcore  spam . 
I dont know guys ...just my own opinion . Try and  see it from my point of view . Some might say , w heres the fun ...well...I never played this game  for fun , I played it to be the best , and ..hell  ..Ill certainly take the fastest way to get there .

Hopefully there will be an equal chance of people getting gear
December 28th, 2013
+1 and again you are right
December 28th, 2013

While it might of helped out non-cashers that doesn't really matter. It made more than half of the classes in game completely useless in end game PVE. If you weren't a Dende, Poko, Karma, Sk, Dw, Turtle or Crane you probably were never accepted in parties except by your friends. That should not happen. All classes should be able to do PVE well enough that no classes are excluded from decent parties.

Attack speed also made end game dungeons way too easy. You should not be able to click your mouse one time and occasionally press one or two other buttons to kill an end game boss. That is just stupid.

Attack speed will be changed.
December 28th, 2013
While it might of helped out non-cashers that doesn't really matter. It made more than half of the classes in game completely useless in end game PVE. If you weren't a Dende, Poko, Karma, Sk, Dw, Turtle or Crane you probably were never accepted in parties except by your friends. That should not happen. All classes should be able to do PVE well enough that no classes are excluded from decent parties.

Attack speed also made end game dungeons way too easy. You should not be able to click your mouse one time and occasionally press one or two other buttons to kill an end game boss. That is just stupid.

Attack speed will be changed.

Round of applause for this guy
December 28th, 2013
iShhteven understood it!!!!!! Thank you sir!

Read his post and you hopefully will understand it.....killing end boss with auto attack and 2 or 3 buffs is lame as hell...you also could have gone afk while fighting kraken and this is just shit!
December 28th, 2013
while It Might Of Helped Out Non-cashers That Doesn't Really Matter. It Made More Than Half Of The Classes In Game Completely Useless In End Game Pve. If You Weren't A Dende, Poko, Karma, Sk, Dw, Turtle Or Crane You Probably Were Never Accepted In Parties Except By Your Friends. That Should Not Happen. All Classes Should Be Able To Do Pve Well Enough That No Classes Are Excluded From Decent Parties.

Attack Speed Also Made End Game Dungeons Way Too Easy. You Should Not Be Able To Click Your Mouse One Time And Occasionally Press One Or Two Other Buttons To Kill An End Game Boss. That Is Just Stupid.

Attack Speed Will Be Changed.

then the drop for end game dungeons should be also  enhanced a bit

ishhteven Understood It!!!!!! Thank You Sir!

Read His Post And You Hopefully Will Understand It.....killing End Boss With Auto Attack And 2 Or 3 Buffs Is Lame As Hell...you Also Could Have Gone Afk While Fighting Kraken And this Is Just Shit!

well ...dont get me wrong ...I understood it , I  knew that some classes became useless. But I did s ay  From my point of view and I was a DW . I did nt say This is this and thats all  ^^. And yes  I was selfish :P

Last edited on December 28th, 2013 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Double Post