Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Poll Results: Should master classes be open for all races?
Yes. I would love my warrior being able to become a fighter or swordsman(Example) 34 47.22%
NO. Hell no. 38 52.78%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll.

November 24th, 2013
my First Char Was The Sk, My Favorite Class With Spiritualist:
The Sk Is The Stronger(in My Thinks) In Pvp And Can Be Used In Pve Like A Tank. Good Lp, Strong Skills(bold Is My Favorite Skill, I Think Can Bee A Good Idea To Remove Bleed And Increase Dmg With Incrase X1.5 Dmg When Crit), And I Love His Sex Appearance :3
Spiritualist Class Is My Favorite For Kids Budokay, I Really Love Sleep Last 20 Sec And Knock Last 3 Sec :3

I Think There Are No Weak Classes, More Than Weak Classes I Think There Was Missed Contexts Were Use It (karma And Poko, When Cap Was 60, Were A Weak Classes, After Lvl 70 Cap And Speed Paryes Needed, They Become Op Classes);

I'd Like Equilibrate Classes, Remove Bolds Bleed And Increase Dmg With X1.5 Dmg When Crit, I Think Fighter Is Perfect, Increase Reflect, Increase Acessories With Anticrit, Create Accessories With Decrese Durations Of Noskill Debuff, Increase Power Of Pokos Pets For Make It A Good Tank Or Aoe, Best Pvp Skills For Plasma, Swordsman Stronger For Pve, More Duration Of Aggro-skill For Dw And More Power For His Aoe Skills ( With Bleed If Possible ) And Stronger Buffs For Chef And Restore His Drain Ep Skill;

Other Good Thing Can Be Increase E.atk For Sol And M.atk For Str, Is Weak 1 E.atk For 1 Soul And See Weapons With Max 32 Sol And Other With Max 58 E.atk!

Thats All For Me, I Think Game Can Be Perfect With These Things, But All Peoples Have Different Opinions And Thats Is Only The Mine :)

Sorry For Bad English :/

Simb Opppp
November 24th, 2013
Simb Opppp

I know bro.. I know
November 24th, 2013
DBORevelations last longer then 5 years?
that'll probably have to depend on the fans, since this is non profit.

We've found the engineer game files, but barely any skills have been fleshed out.

I don't think there is more then 6. or so.
But we haven't looked at them in depth.

That's awesome bro, and I'm positive fans around the world will support this. NTL made very poor business decisions. Once DBOPS is fleshed out there will be a large demand for it, since the game never had a worldwide release and the people who used to play that miss the game. It could dwarf the original release if everything were translated into english and didn't require to download a separate patch. I also know some big youtubers who would help support this.
November 24th, 2013
First thing i'm doing is IP banning DBZanto, i hate the guy.

nothing personal, he's just an ass to me.

That's awesome bro, and I'm positive fans around the world will support this. NTL made very poor business decisions. Once DBOPS is fleshed out there will be a large demand for it, since the game never had a worldwide release and the people who used to play that miss the game. It could dwarf the original release if everything were translated into english and didn't require to download a separate patch. I also know some big youtubers who would help support this.

I'm counting on it, DBORevelations will probably be huge, and that'd be great.
I trying to make the best possible business decisions when it comes to the game aswell.

Last edited on November 24th, 2013 at 12:22 PM.
November 24th, 2013
I think the Instant Transmission will be good if every class can use it! :)
November 24th, 2013
I think the Instant Transmission will be good if every class can use it! :)

How about no.
November 24th, 2013
indeed NO just keep the skills and master classes the same i dont wanna see a nemek use a super kamehameha, i mean what is the point seeing a human using planet burst or majin using burning attack.
November 24th, 2013
why do you even need instant transmission now anyway, with the pet skills of guild, party summon and npc teleport its way more handy
November 24th, 2013
why do you even need instant transmission now anyway, with the pet skills of guild, party summon and npc teleport its way more handy

Yeah indeed
November 24th, 2013

For Sneak attack or escaping from mobs, on Tatami and scramble I target somoene and then use instant transmission to attack him/her or when a lot of mobs are hunting you you can target a friend or anywho near to you and escape.

Yeah has no use in battle, but is more handy than the pet, since you no need somoene summoning you to do that.

Instead of change classes roles, will be better allow certian weapons being used for 2 or 3 differente classes.